Have You Seen This Boy?

Detectives POV

That poor family. I thought. Work wasn't any lighter. Several teenagers had disappeared, especially a boy from the private community.

I walked to the chiefs office. I knocked on his open door and walked in.

"I'm clocking out and heading to that community see if they can think of any more leads I can follow to try and find that boy, for his family and his girlfriend and their child, chief."

"Be careful. Whoever or whatever or whomever did this has been doing it for awhile."

"Will do."

I walked back to my desk, grabbed my gun. Checked it and put extra ammunition in my pocket. I grabbed my jacket and car keys.

I walked to my car, unaware our missing boy was seven feet from me being held by a monster. I opened my door and that's when I notice the stillness to the night, like a predator was on the prowl.

I quickly unholster my gun and scanned the area, searching for the threat. I notice two sets of eyes staring at me about seven, eight feet away. I lowered my gun to where their legs should be.

"Come out with your hands in the air!" I said.

I notice blue eyes, the eyes similar to our missing teen, looked nervous. While demonic eyes, the person had red eyes, looked excited.

I noticed blue eyes moved towards my direction, but demonic eyes seemed to stop them.

Please be the missing teen. Please be the missing teen.

The mantra ran in my head. I aimed my gun point blank at demonic eyes.

"Come out. Now!" I snapped.

I heard a cackle of laughter. Demonic eyes seemed to grin at me evilly.

"I would, but that would ruin the chase." The male voice said.

"I'm about to fire a warning shot. Get out here now!" I hissed.

Blue eyes seemed to shove demonic eyes and ran to me. I sighed with relief when I saw it was the boy.

"Your gun!"

"What?"

"Give it to me!"

Before I could react, he took my gun and fired it at demonic eyes. I heard the thud.

"What are you doing Sean?" I asked him.

"I... I had too. She would've killed my family and my girlfriend." He whispered.

I tossed an arm around his shoulder.

The day Sean is kidnapped. Flashback.

Taylor's POV

Me and Jamie immediately went to the police along with our parents.

I sat down in front of a desk. I shifted and bounced McKenna on my knee. James was with my sister, I couldn't leave McKenna alone. She cried everytime I sat her down.

A detective sat down across from me and he frowned at McKenna, slightly.

"Can you help us?" I asked instantly.

"I can try to find him. How long has he been missing?"

"Almost a week." I whispered.

"A week?! And you waited this long to come to us?!" The detective snapped.

Jamie cut in. "He's diappeared like this before, except we didn't notice it til about yesterday afternoon or early this morning. The blood and a note."