Wedding Plans & a Missing Mate

Jamie's POV

Taylor had said yes. We started planning our wedding. We decided to have it on the day the twins should've been born. Which meant we had a month to plan it.

Me and Sean were heading out with our brothers and soon to be father-in-law to find our tuxedos.

We decided it would been two ceremonies in one. First Sean and Taylor, then me and Taylor, but the priest would use Taylor's maiden name for both. Then announce us as husband's and wife.

"Jamie? Dude, you there?" Sean asked waving a hand in front of my face.

"Yeah. I was just thinking. Well dude snap out of it. The nice lady is trying to help us find the perfect outfits for the wedding so Taylor can stay calm."

"Boys, do you even know the color theme?" Jacob, Taylor's dad, asked.

"N-no." I stuttered.

He laughed and pulled out his cell phone. I looked away. The tux would be my first piece of clothing. With everything going Taylor forgot about our plans. I didn't mind, but it still sucked that I was borrowing my brothers clothes.

"The colors are purple and blue, boys."

"So, Sean what if you did a purple shirt with a blue tie and I did a blue shirt with a purple tie?" I asked Sean.

"I don't have a blue tie. I have a purple tie."

"Ok. So I get a blue tie and a purple shirt and you just get a blue shirt and we can find the jackets and slacks."

"Yup."

I finally found a blue shirt that went good with a purple tie I found. Sean had been smart and brought his, only, blue tie.

He grabbed the stuff in his size and tried it on after showing it to all us guys. I didn't know my size. The lady walked over to me.

"Do you need help?"

"Yes, I don't know my size." I admitted.

"Well, that shirt will be too small for you, but I know we have that exact color in several sizes. Come with me over to the counter. I'll measure you, so we can find the right sizes and if we don't have them, I can alter the ones closest to your size."

"Thank you."

I followed her over to the counter. She pulled out a roll tape. She wrapped it around my hips. I got uncomfortable extremely fast and she sensed it.

"I'm sorry. Most men wear their slacks right here. I should've told you. Alright, now I have to measure the length of your leg." She said, moving down and getting on her knee on my side.

"34, 5." She murmured.

She stood back up. "Hold your arms straight out."

She pressed the tape against the back of my arm, from wrist to the middle of my back, then slowly rolled it over to my other wrist.

"You're just in luck. We have a blazer in your exact measurements. And a pair of slacks, plus a shirt. They're the last ones too."

She walked over to several racks. She grabbed a blazer, a dress shirt, slacks, and the exact same colored tie I have, but longer I think.

"Go to the dressing room. Try this all on. Then come out and I'll show you how to tie the tie properly."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't ma'am me, but go."

I walked over to the dressing room. I put everything on, expect the tie. I had no clue how to put it on. I walked out and she stood up.