Alpha King = Kidnapped

Taylor's POV

I froze. I slipped the pictures of the pups into my back pocket with my phone.

"What are you doing here, John?" I asked.

I could smell the power rolling off of him.

"I came to check on my mate. How are you Taylor?"

"I'm not your mate, John. I have to go. Excuse me."

I tried to slip around him, and he shot his arm out grabbing me. Stopping me from leaving. I bit back a growl.

"That is no way to treat your king and mate, Taylor." John scolded me.

"Your not my mate! Get that through your head! You can be the Alpha King all you want, but that doesn't make you my mate!" I snapped.

He smacked me. I cupped my face. Before I could blink he dragged me outside and to a car. He threw me in the back seat getting in after me.

"Drive!" He yelled at his driver.

"NO!" I screamed.

I realized too late what was happening. I was being kidnapped by John, the king of all wolves.

SEAN! JAMIE! SOMEONE HELP!

I yelled through the pack link. The car sped down the road to the highway. I spun around in my seat to watch my home fade and my pack run outside to look for me.

Taylor! What happened? Where are you? Sean asked panicked.

John, he kidnapped me. He believes I'm his mate.

"No. Bad idea Taylor. You shouldn't have mind link your pack."

"What do you mean?" I asked John.

"Well, now they all have to die because you called for help."

"No! Please don't! Leave my pack alone!" I panicked.

John grinned evilly. I pressed my back against the door and tried to think of a way out of this mess.

Taylor? Jamie's voice asked softly in my head.

I turned away from John and faced the window.

Jamie. Thank god!

Kitten, do everything I tell you. Ok?

Ok. Why?

We're gonna cause a wreck and get you out of that car.

Ok. I'll do everything you say.

"Put your seat belt on." John snapped at me.

I quickly put it on. I looked into the rear view mirror. The eyes of one of our pack warriors stared back at me.

"Sir, the vehicle is low on gas." He said.

John snapped his attention to the driver, my pack.

"How low?"

"We have enough to get to that gas station. Right there."

He motion to the gas station that our pack frequently used.

Taylor tell the pack what I'm doing tell them to attack me as well and knock me out and to kill John, ok?"

I nodded my slightly, so he could see it. I looked out the window.

Dad, the gas station. A pack warrior is the driver. He said attack us at the gas station and kill John, but let John see him get knocked out so John doesn't suspect anything.