More Pack Members

Jacob's POV

15 years earlier.

Tom found out they just wanted to join our pack. We invited Tas's pack in with us. They became a big part. They picked up the slack. Soon it felt like they'd always been a part of my pack.

With more adults we were able to get the programs up that I'd been trying hard to put in place. The children added numbers and soon we became the biggest pack in the U.S.A.

We soon had alliances with several packs around us. There were a couple of rogue packs that didn't have land of their own, that we had alliances with.

All children were taught how to defend themselves. The elders were protected. No one was left out of anything.

Well, we've done it. We're the biggest pack and all the packs are working together for the day when we can reveal ourselves to the humans.

My wolf was right. Soon we'd be able to become part of society again without the worry of being hunted down.

So this is to let you know what happened with the pack and Tas's pack. Sorry I didn't finish it, but I thought it'd be better to end it like that and move on to the children. If you don't like it send me a message and I'll explain it to you, ok? Vote, comment, like and tell me what you think.