Chapter 16 - Walking

The next morning Magnus was the first to wake up. He opened his eyes and saw Alec's beautiful face as he slept next to him. He stroked the lock of hair hanging in his eyes, admiring his sleeping lover, and thinking how lucky he was to have his love by his side. He thought back to the night. That incredible feeling, that beautiful thing that had happened between them. Magnus was experienced. He'd been with many women and men, but the feeling he'd experienced the night before with Alec was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. The mere thought of it made him shiver. Alec had given him his virginity. And now here they woke, side by side, both naked. Magnus hadn't slept naked in years. His skin felt so good against the soft satin sheets. Alec's eyelashes began to move. 'Oh those beautiful long eyelashes' thought Magnus. Alec opened his eyes and looked at Magnus.

"Good morning" said Alec in a hoarse, sleepy voice

"Good morning my love" said Magnus.

Alec looked at Magnus. He smiled.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Magnus.

"For the night. I thought about how beautiful it was, and how it was the first time I'd ever seen you smile so happily when you woke up in the morning. I'm glad you didn't feel the need to get dressed." He stroked Magnus's bare chest.

"You know, it finally felt good to wake up like that. Somehow everything is different with you. Now I'm not even panicking about going to see your mom today. In fact, I'm kind of excited. Yes, I want to leave home." Magnus said.

"When do we have to go? Do we still have time for a little cuddle?" Magnus asked, as he moved his hand under the blanket to the tattoo on Alec's side and began to caress it gently with his soft fingers. Alec's body responded immediately to the gentle touch.

"Magnus, your fingers are magic. It feels so good." Alec put his arm around Magnus and pulled him closer to him. He whispered softly in his ear, "I can't say no to that, we'll have breakfast faster".

Alec pulled Magnus even closer, his tongue stroking his neck and collarbone, and soon the sound of a mixture of lust and pleasure filled the bedroom.

It was late in the morning when they having breakfast. Before leaving Magnus said. "Alexander, can we try something?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, it just crossed my mind that we could walk over to your place. I'm not sure if I can, I'm not promising anything, but let's try."

Alec's mouth pulled into a wide smile, walked over to Magnus, picked him up and swung him around. "My love, you are brave. I am proud of you. But if you feel uncomfortable, let me know right away and we'll turn back, okay?"

"Fine, just put me down Alexander, put me down" Magnus giggled. He was happy.

They started walking down the street, holding hands. They stopped after the first corner.

"How are you feeling?"

"So far, so good. Just please don't let go of my hand, okay?"

Alec smiled at him. "Okay. Shall we go on?"

Magnus nodded. They kept walking. Suddenly Magnus squeezed Alec's hand.

"What's wrong?"

"Alexander, that's Camille." Magnus pointed to the woman emerging from the alley. "Stop, please. I can't breathe."

"It's okay. Come here, hug me, don't look there, and breathe. In and out. In and out. With me, as I am. It's alright. You're doing well. Just look me in the eye. Right?"

"Yes. Thank you."

Magnus tightened his grip on Alec's hand. When he looked up, Camille was gone. "Did you see that there was a child with her?"