Chapter 22- Cows and stream

...Magnus fell asleep in the chair. He covered him with a light blanket, then found a book, sat back and began to read. He read for a long time, then sat there in silence as he looked out of the window, the view of the forest and the mountainsides completely overwhelming him. It was completely silent. He couldn't hear the usual noise of cars, and the city. All he could hear was Magnus' steady, soothing breathing. He felt a calmness that he had never felt before in his life. He was sleepy too. He rose from the rocking chair, lifted Magnus gently and carried him into the bedroom. He laid him down on the bed, tucked him in and snuggled down next to him. He gave him a gentle kiss on his neck and fell asleep peacefully....(End of the previous chapter)

Magnus slowly opened his eyes. He felt the warmth of the blanket. Well, not just the warmth of the blanket. He also felt a much more pleasant embrace. He could feel Alec's arm around him from behind, resting gently on his waist. He felt Alec's steady breathing caress his neck pleasantly, as each exhale gave him a pleasant warm tingle that felt so good it almost made him shiver. For a few moments he gave himself over to the pure pleasure of these sensations. He was calm. Calmer than he'd probably ever been. He listened to Alec's breathing, and enjoyed the caress of his breath. He enjoyed the closeness of Alec's body. He felt the desire. A growing desire for the man who lay beside him. He cuddled closer to Alec, almost completely closing the distance between them. He gently rubbed against Alec. He was still asleep, but as Magnus moved, he began to feel the growing presence of Alec's desire. Then Alec began to moan softly in his sleep.

"Magnus, don't stop, it's so good." He mumbled, still half asleep. Alec's hand, which had been resting on Magnus' waist, began to move down and gently slipped under the loose fabric of the pants. Magnus responded to the pleasure with sweet moans. Their desire for each other became almost unbearable.

"I want you Alexander." sighed Magnus. I want to feel you inside me."

Meanwhile Alec started kissing Magnus' neck from behind. He pulled the shirt off Magnus, who still lay with his back to him, then they got rid of all the clothes. They turned to face each other. Magnus leaned over and gave him a sweet, soft kiss. His tongue tasted Alec's tongue, then his neck, as he ran his hand gently over the tattoo. His reward was not missed, Alec moaned Magnus' name loudly. He rolled over to be on top of Magnus, and soon sighs and moans of pleasure, the sounds of fulfilled desire filled the small wooden house, and then almost at the same time, they reached the edge of their limits, screaming each other's names. Their bodies trembled on each other, in each other, for a while longer. They did not part. Alec lay on Magnus' chest, their gasps slowly fading. A sweet smile of pleasure appeared on their faces. Magnus gently stroked Alec's soft hair.

"Alexander, it was an amazing feeling to feel you inside me. I feel whole with you."

"I love you. Magnus, it was...it was... it felt so good for me to feel your pleasure""

Alec slowly pulled away from Magnus and rolled to his side. They didn't get out of bed. They lay there naked next to each other for a long time. They talked, caressed each other, and enjoyed the peace that surrounded them. The idyllic dream world ended when Alec's stomach growled.

"Let's go see what else John put in our basket. I'm hungry too." Magnus said.

They got up, took a shower together and went to the kitchen. They ate, then read and talked all night. They enjoyed the peace and quiet around them.

The next day they were lazy for a while and then walked to Jill's shop. When they went in, Jill greeted them with a big smile.

"Magnus, I'm so happy for you. John told me you came yesterday. He was right, your boyfriend is really handsome. You look very nice together. "