Chapter 21

The three girls all woke up and got dressed for the day as it was going to be a very exciting day. The girls ate breakfast before planning their day.

"Where would you like to go today?" Jasmine asked.

"Could we go to Disneyland?" Casey suggested.

"Yes, we can go to Disneyland." Jasmine spoke.

The girls all got in the car and headed to disneyland. They were excited as they couldn't keep still. Their feet were dancing as they were excited. Jasmine talked to the other three girls while still driving. An hour later they arrived at disneyland and parked the car. The girls all got out and grabbed their purses and started to head towards the main entrance. Once they got to the main entrance,they showed them their passes and went through the park security before entering the park. Once they got through, they went to the first area. Jasmine and Nicole and Rosalie wanted to ride space mountain since Casey couldn't ride it as she was expecting. Casey stayed close by while she watched her friends go on the ride. She sat down as she couldn't stand for too long. Once the ride was over,Jasmine,Nicole and Rosalie then found Casey waiting for them.

"Where shall we go next in the park?" Jasmine asked.

"Maybe to Mickey's PhilharMagic?" Nicole said.

"Sounds good to me as well. I think it's a good idea." Jasmine spoke.

So they went to watch a magical concert and it was a really good one. A Lot of the characters were there.

"Who is your favorite Disney princess?" Jasmine asked.

"I like Jasmine from Aladdin." Nicole said.

"I like Elsa and Cinderella." Casey spoke.

"I love Snow White and Ariel." Rosalie answered. "Who is your favorite Jasmine?"

"Mine is Belle from Beauty and the beast." she said.

Antonio was in front of Cinderella's Castle waiting for Jasmine. Jasmine thought I wonder what Antonio is up to.

Jasmine walked up to where Antonio is and looked at him. Antonio then started his speech about how he first met Jasmine. Jasmine was listening to his speech as it was heartwarming. Antonio told Jasmine that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He then grabbed the ring out of his pocket and got down on knee.

"Jasmine Elizabeth Milner, Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes, Antonio I will marry you!" she said excitedly.

Antonio then placed the ring on her finger before kissing her. Casey, Rosalie and Nicole clapped. They cried of happiness for both Jasmine and Antonio. After that, The girls continued to walk around disney. They then went to ride some more rides. After that it was time to eat Lunch. They found a restaurant in the park to eat at. They ate some food and then walked around some in the gift shops. After walking around they went on more rides. The girls were enjoying each other's company and having a wonderful time at Disneyland in Japan. They talked and laughed. They wanted to get some mickey shaped waffles to try. So they tried them and they were really good. So they walked around some more before going on more rides. They went on a jungle cruise ride which Casey can go on. After the ride, the three girls went on Thunder Mountain ride. Then they went on one more ride called Splash Mountain which Casey couldn't go on. So Casey decided to go to the souvenir shop while she waited for her three friends. Casey looked around for some disney outfits for her soon to be little one. She found some super cute ones and so she paid for them and went back to wait for her three friends to get off of the splash mountain ride. After the three friends got off the ride, they wanted to see the fireworks before leaving to go back to the hotel. It was night time and so it was a perfect time to see the fireworks over Cinderella's castle. The fireworks were beautiful over Cinderella's Castle. The girls then decided it was time to leave Disneyland and head to the hotel for the night. Jasmine and the three girls left the park and went to their rental car and drove to the hotel. Once they got back to their hotel room and each hopped in the shower. After showering they ordered some food and got it delivered to their room. The food was yummy and so they let their food settle before going to sleep.