Chapter 3

Before the girls went to sleep, the girls reflected on how great London had been. Nicole told her 3 friends how her date with Reginald went. Rosalie and Jasmine asked Nicole if Reginald kissed her yet.

I said, "He hasn't yet but I'm in no rush."

The four girls were planning their next stop on their big trip. They each thought about where they should travel to next and they pondered about it. Maybe Paris France or Brussels Belgium they were thinking. So, they all were doing some research on both of those places. Rosalie thought maybe do Brussels Belgium first then go to Paris after leaving there. Jasmine and the other two girls agreed with Rosalie and thought that is a good idea. Jasmine and the 3 girls packed up their bags and then went to sleep after they packed up for the night. They were to leave very soon for their trip to Brussels. A few hours later it was time to get up and leave for the Journey. The four girls got up and got ready and loaded their luggage into the van. Jasmine went to check out from the hotel so they could leave the hotel. After that Jasmine drove for a while. A few hours later they arrived in Brussels Belgium the weather was warm and Sunny. The girls made sure they had brought sunscreen in case they got sunburned when they go to the beach later. Rosalie suggested a hotel for them to check in at. The four girls got checked in to their hotel room and got settled before planning their day in Belgium. Casey was a little anxious and so was Nicole. Jasmine then sat on her bed in the hotel room and texted her boyfriend. Nicole texted her boyfriend Reginald. Casey and Rosalie were going to talk when the other girls were not around. Jasmine and Nicole went sightseeing while Casey and Rosalie stayed in the hotel room. Rosalie asked Casey what she wanted to talk about.

Casey replied, "I have a secret and I don't want Jasmine or Nicole to know about it yet."

Rosalie says, "well I can keep a secret Casey I won't tell Jasmine or Nicole."

Casey said, "I like girls Rosalie and Jasmine and Nicole like boys but I'm not ready to tell them yet."

She says, "When did you first found out that you like girl's Casey?

Casey replied, "I found out during my Junior year of High school."

I said, "was there a girl u liked in your class or did you have a crush on a girl but was afraid to tell her?"

Casey thought I think there were two girls I liked and had a crush on.

I said, "maybe you should text them to hang out with you when you get back unless they are taken by someone." Casey shrugs maybe but I am not sure if they feel the same way that I do. I think you should just take it slow and follow your heart Casey.

"Maybe you're right Rosalie Thanks for being a good listener and friend."

Anytime you need a friend to talk to I'm here for you Casey" Rosalie said.

Rosalie and Casey then went out to get some lunch nearby where they were staying. Casey and Rosalie ate lunch and then figured out what sights they wanted to see today. Rosalie suggested maybe museum and the royal palace of Brussels.

Casey says, "Sounds like a plan to me Rosalie".

So, they went on their way towards the royal Palace first before heading to the chocolate museum. They both enjoyed the Royal Palace and the history of it and the layout of it and the people who lived there both past and present. The next stop was the chocolate museum which was going to be exciting to see how they make chocolate. After that Casey and Rosalie went to some shops to look at things before heading back in time for dinner with Jasmine and Nicole. The day was getting a little cooler at night and so the girls wore some lightweight sweaters they bought. Jasmine and Nicole were having fun as well sightseeing. After they finished, they headed back to their hotel and got ready for dinner. Casey and Rosalie arrived back to the hotel and got ready for dinner as well. They then talked about their day in Brussels so far. Soon it was time to go eat dinner at a restaurant, so they took the taxi. The four girls arrived at the restaurant and waited to be seated at a booth. They then got seated a few mins later and the waitress gave them a menu to look at while she took their drink orders. They all ordered Faros to drink. They ordered some Boulet à la liégeoise to eat. They enjoyed their dinner and drank and talked. Jasmine and Nicole then texted their boyfriends to tell them how they are doing and that they miss them and cannot wait to be with them. Casey and Rosalie talked and hoped that maybe they will meet their true loves.