Chapter 28

The sun and the birds were chirping and it was a gorgeous day. The girls were planning to go to Adelaide next as that is the last stop on this trip. Jasmine is going to drive the girls to Adelaide. The girls couldn't believe this was their last stop on their summer vacation.

They were feeling quite sad that this was the last city on the trip before heading back to their real life jobs.

"So girls, what should we do on our last day in Australia?" She asked each of them.

"Could we have a picnic?" Casey said.

"Yeah we can have a picnic Casey." Jasmine spoke to her.

"Can we go see a lighthouse and maybe go to a concert?" Nicole said.

"Yeah we can go to a concert for sure." Jasmine spoke.

The girls all packed their suitcases and loaded the car up. After they loaded the car up they headed out onto the road towards Adelaide. They checked out of the hotel and headed towards the Melbourne airport. Once they got to the airport they checked in and went through security. After that the girls started walking towards the gate for their flight. Once they got to the gate they waited for their turn to board. The girls then went to the bathrooms nearby. They came back from the bathrooms and waited until it was time to board the plane.

An hour later it was time to board the plane. The girls all boarded the plane and got to their seats. The flight attendant was telling the passengers the safety rules in case of an emergency. After that the plane started to take off into the sky. One hour and twenty mins later the plane landed at the Adelaide airport.

The four girls got off the plane and headed towards the baggage claim area to grab their suitcases. They grabbed their suitcases and then headed out the door to find a hotel to stay at. Jasmine looked for a place for the girls to stay at. They found a hotel which was a twenty minute drive from the airport. They rented a car to use while they were there. Jasmine drove the rental car from the airport to the hotel.

They arrived at the hotel and went to check in to the hotel to get a room. They each got a room key and got in the car to find a place to park. Once they found a spot to park the rental car, they got out and grabbed their suitcase and stuff and started to head towards the rooms. Jasmine and Nicole were going to room together while Rosalie and Casey took the other room next to Jasmine and Casey. The four girls got settled into their rooms before heading out for the day.

Jasmine and Nicole were going to go see a lighthouse and do some exploring. Rosalie and Casey were going to have a girls day.

"So what do you want to do Casey?" Rosalie asked her.

"Could we play a board game and then go have a picnic?" She asked.

"Yeah, what board game do you want to play Casey?" She asked Casey.

"Could we play monopoly?" Casey asked Rosalie.

"Yes, we can play monopoly." Rosalie told her.

Rosalie and Casey started to play and while they played, they talked.

"So Casey, How have you been?" she asked.

"I've been good. Amelia is doing good as well. I talked to Kayla this morning." She told her.

"That's good to hear. What is next for you and Kayla?" She asked.

"Well I think we are going to wait until Amelia is a year old before either having another child." She said, "What about you and Lucas?" She asked her.

"We are in the process of getting a house and then once we move in, we will probably look to adopt." She told Casey.

"Sounds fun. How is house hunting coming along?" She asked Rosalie.