Chapter 4

The Sun is just about to rise when Kayla woke up and got out of bed. Kayla went to the kitchen to make breakfast for her and Casey. Casey dreamed about her and Kayla's future together as a family. Kayla wondered what Casey was dreaming about because She had a dream about her future with Casey and starting a family once, she finished college. A little while later Kayla called Casey to come eat and that breakfast was ready. Casey got up out of bed and went to the table. She sat down and grabbed a drink from the fridge. Casey then said the prayer and blessed the food. Kayla listened to the prayer that Casey said with her heart. Casey finished the prayer and began to eat her breakfast which was waffles with blueberries. Kayla also began to eat as well. A little while later they finished eating and took their plates to the kitchen and rinsed them before putting into the dishwasher. 

After that Kayla asked, "what would you like to do today Casey any place special you want to see or go?"

Casey said, "Can we go to the zoo?"

Kayla said, "Yes we can go to the zoo Casey."

So, Kayla got in the car along with Casey and drove to the zoo. Casey talked to Kayla along the way to the zoo and asked her what her favorite animal was. 

Kayla smiled and replied, "Tigers are my favorite zoo animal."

 Casey also likes Tigers as well. An hour later they arrived at the zoo and Kayla parked her car in the Zoo parking lot. They got out and headed towards the Zoo entrance. Casey and Kayla were so excited to see the animals at the zoo. The weatherman said it was going to be a sunny day with no rain till evening. Kayla had gotten out of her car and walked with Casey to the zoo front Entrance. The zoo worker at the front entrance gave Kayla and Casey a Map of the zoo. They got their tickets and head into the zoo and towards the first part of the zoo.

"Look at those cute monkeys!" cooed Casey.

"I know they are cute little monkey's" cooed Kayla.

 I can see that this zoo is very well kept cleaned and so are the animals in it. Casey walked with Kayla around the zoo and took pictures of the animals she saw. Kayla held hands with Casey as they walked.

"Look at the cute and adorable Koalas!" smiled Casey.

Kayla smiled back at Casey and then at the Koalas who were smiling at them. The zookeeper had brought one of the koalas out to let Casey hold one since she had never held one before. She wanted her picture taken holding a Koala. Kayla took a picture of Casey holding the koala. She then thanked the zookeeper and the koala and gave it a kiss. Kayla and Casey walked and was enjoying their time together at the zoo. When they finished seeing the animals, they headed towards the giftshop to look for a souvenir. Kasey looked around the gift shop and so did Casey until they both found something, they both liked. After that they checked out their stuff, they bought in the giftshop before heading to their car. They headed to the car and got buckled up before heading to lunch. Casey told Kayla she enjoyed the zoo and being with her. She loved spending time with Kayla so much that she hopes to one day after her traveling around the world she will marry Kayla. Kayla loved spending time with Casey as well. Casey gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek before putting in a cd that Kayla had into the cd player in her car. Casey and Kayla both liked the same kind of music.

Kayla asked, "Casey do you like me or love me?"

Casey answered, "Yes I do Kayla why do you ask?"

"Well I was hoping that maybe you could be my girlfriend Casey". Kayla said.

Casey said, "It would be my honor to be your girlfriend Kayla."