Chapter 31-Rosalie

I sat at my computer, the dim light illuminating my face. Words started to blur together as my eyes searched relentlessly. I needed answers and I needed them now.

"oh what about adoption?" he asked.

"Yes, that is the answer that I needed."

"Why am I scared that Lucas is going to leave me?" She wondered.

"Is it because I can't have children biologically?"

"I bet that is the reason why Lucas is going to leave me." She whispered to herself.

I started crying as the tears ran down my cheeks. Lucas then comes into the room and he hears his wife Rosalie crying. So he checks on her to see why she is crying.

"Why are you crying my love?" He asked in a calm voice.

"I can't shake the feeling that you could leave me since I can't bear you any biological children"

"What makes you think that I am going to leave you, my love?" He asked her.

"I'm not good enough for you" She told him.

"Why do you think that I am not good enough for you?" He asked her.

"Well you always said it was because of my health." She told him

"You know I am good enough for you Rosalie because I love you and we even got married.

"It's for better or for worse. and I think you are just stressed out. should I take you out for dinner tonight?" he asked her.

" I guess you could take me out tonight for dinner and I wouldn't mind it at all." She replied.

"So it's a date then. I will find something nice for you to wear tonight like a dress and some shoes." He said.

"Okay baby. I see." She spoke softly.

Rosalie then sat down in her chair and she put on the tv and found some music to listen to. She finds a good channel that has music and listens to it. She often wonders how her friends Jasmine, Casey and Nicole are doing. So she decided to give them a text to check on them. She told them how she was doing and how she and her husband are going to adopt. Jasmine texted Rosalie back saying that she is happy for her. She hopes that it works out well with the adoption. Casey also checks in with Rosalie and tells her about Kayla. She is doing quite well. She tells Rosalie that they are planning to have another child so that their daughter will have a sibling to play with. Nicole also texts Rosalie as well and updates her about her kids and her job. She got a promotion at work and was surprised by her coworkers. She often looks up to Jasmine. She gets upset easily as she is anxious a lot. She has anxiety issues and doesn't know how to control them.

Lucas thought of getting Rosalie a dog to help calm her when she is anxiety. He got her a well trained service dog that helps with anxiety. Rosalie thanked Lucas as she was quite thankful for him and now her future family. She knew he wasn't going to leave her.

Rosalie was enjoying the music when she got a text from her mom. The text said "Your dad isn't doing well." Rosalie started crying and couldn't stop. So she told her husband Lucas that her father was in the hospital. So they packed a bag and drove to the airport. They were catching a flight to Ireland to be with Rosalie's family. Rosalie called her mother on the plane and asked her how he was doing.

She said" He hasn't changed any. They have him on pain medicine." Mrs. Mcllroy spoke to her.

"How is Katie doing?" She asked.

"She is doing okay, but she misses you." Mrs. Mcllroy said.

"Tell her that I am bringing her something that will cheer her up." Rosalie said to her mom.