Chapter 26

Early the next morning, the girls woke up and had breakfast before starting the day with activities. I know we have to drive to Sydney today. Jasmine loaded the girls up along with their suitcases and got into the car and drove south towards Sydney. It was only an hour and 30 minutes drive from Brisbane. Once they got to Sydney, they found a hotel and got a room. Casey got her room next door to Jasmine and Nicole. Rosalie shared a room with Casey so she wouldn't be alone.

"What would you all like to do today?" She asked the girls.

"I would like to go climb the Sydney harbor bridge." Nicole said to her.

"I would like to see the Sydney opera house." Casey said to Jasmine.

"We can do that today, girls. I can make sure we do those."

"I can't wait for that." Casey said to Jasmine.

The girls started to get ready for the day by putting on a little makeup and doing their hair. After that they headed towards the Sydney harbor bridge. Jasmine and Nicole were going to do the bridge climb while Rosalie stayed with Casey.

Casey felt her baby kicking again and knew it wouldn't be long until she had the baby. She told Rosalie about what she was naming the baby. Rosalie smiled when Casey told her what she was naming her. It is hard to believe that she is going to be a mum. She wouldn't have it any other way though.

"Are you going to adopt when Amelia gets older?" Rosalie asked Casey.

"I am planning on it. I'll just have to see what Kayla thinks and says." Casey replied to Rosalie.

"I think Lucas and I are going to adopt as well. Once we get settled into our new home." Rosalie replied to Casey.

"Sounds like a plan. How many children do you want to adopt?" Casey asked.

"Probably two children, I haven't decided yet." She told Casey.

"No, rush on figuring it out. Just enjoy yourself with Lucas for a bit." Casey told her.

"Has Kayla finished the baby's nursery yet Casey?" she asked her.

"Yes, she has and she sent me pictures of it." She replied. I showed Rosalie the pictures that my wife Kayla sent me of our baby's nursery.

"Wow, that is so cute." She said to Casey.

"Thanks, I hope that she will love it." Casey replied.

"She will be Casey. I know so." Rosalie spoke.

The girls all then went to lunch to have some food. They saw all kinds of things and people. They saw lots of beaches as well. After lunch, the girls went to explore some more around Sydney.

They went to see a musical at the opera house in sydney. The musical was really good and told a good story. The girls then left the opera house and took selfies by the opera house. After that the girls went back to their hotel for some relaxation time at the spa.

Casey needed a massage as she was aching all over. The massage therapist gave Casey the best massage ever and even gave her feet a massage. Casey was just in awe of how her trip was going so far. Casey couldn't wait to call her wife Kayla on the phone as she just wants to hear her voice. After getting massages they went to their hotel room and just chilled out until dinner time.

Casey picks up her phone and she calls her wife Kayla. She dials the number and it starts ringing. Kayla answers on the second ring.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you feeling?" She asked Casey.