Casey's POV 32

Casey and Kayla were talking about adding to their family. They talked about some options and decided that adoption would be the best choice.

Amelia walked into the room and overheard both Casey and Kayla talking.

"What do you think of adopting?" Kayla asked Casey.

"I think it's a good idea and I love it." Casey smiled.

"Should we start looking online for some adoption agencies?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah, I think we should." Casey smiled.

Amelia walks over to Casey and says "Ma"

"Yes, Amelia," Casey said.

"Am I going to have another sibling?" She asked.

"Mom and I are trying to get you another sibling. It will take some time to find you the right one." Casey replied.

"It's okay Mom. I love you." Amelia told her.

"We love you too Amelia." Kayla smiled.

Casey and Kayla were talking and all of a sudden Casey's phone rang.

She answered and it was the adoption agency calling to tell them the good news.

They had found the perfect child to adopt. They had waited so long for this moment to get this call. Now they were ready for the next step. They were going to head to the adoption agency in the morning to discuss the next step.

Kayla kissed her wife Casey on her sweet lips. She told her how much she loves her and couldn't wait to adopt their next child. Casey kissed her back and they cuddled on the couch for a bit before moving to the bedroom. Amelia was sleeping in her room and had woken up to a bad dream. She screamed as if to wake up Casey.

Casey hears the screaming and gets out of bed to see what is going on. She heads to Amelia's room and opens her door to see her scared and shaking.

"What is wrong Amelia?" She asked her.

"I can't sleep, Mom." She replied.

"Why can you not sleep?" Casey asked.

"I just can't sleep and I'm too scared to go to sleep." She shook her head.

"Do you want me to lay down with you or do you want to come sleep in our room?" Casey asked her.

"Nods."

Casey grabs her hand and they go to the big bedroom and get into bed.

"What was wrong with Amelia, Casey?" Kayla asked.

"She couldn't sleep and she's too scared as I think she had a bad dream or nightmare," Casey told her.

"I think we might have to find her something that will protect her when she sleeps at night," Kayla told Casey.

"That sounds like a good idea. We shall talk about this more in the morning then."

"I agree with you on that one. I love you, Casey." Kayla spoke.

"I love you too Kayla and you too Amelia," Casey replied.

Amelia wrapped her arms around Casey as she slept. She wanted some comfort and protection and to feel safe.

The next morning Kayla woke up and started breakfast. Kayla was making Pancakes for Casey and Amelia. She was quite a good cook and learned from her mother. She looked up the laptop on things that could help Amelia sleep better at night.

"How about we try looking into a dog for her?"

"That sounds like a good idea. We can try that."

"What breeds do you think we should look into for her?"