Chapter 7

Casey and Kayla were just walking around and having fun in Germany and doing things together. Kayla took Casey to some of her favorite spots in town to shop. Casey loved being around her girlfriend Kayla and knows it will be hard to leave her when she goes to nursing school after college. Casey walked around the store and was trying to find something to give Kayla. Kayla thought she could look for something for Casey as well so she looked around to see what she could find that she might like. Casey was still walking around the store looking for something for Kayla when she spotted a beautiful blue and purple necklace in the shape of a butterfly. Casey grabbed the necklace and went to go pay for it. Kayla looked and finally spotted the perfect gift for Casey. Kayla spotted a Blue Swarovski Crystal Heart necklace that is engraved with "I Love You Forever'' and she grabbed it and went to go to find some earrings to go with it. Kayla found some blue earrings and went to go pay for the necklace and the earrings. After paying for them she went to find Casey and after finding Casey they then went to the next store. Kayla grabbed Casey's hand and started walking together. Casey was really enjoying the weather in Germany on this summer day.

Kayla asked, "Casey do you love me?"

Casey said, "Yes of course I do Kayla very much love you."

Kayla spoke "Are you sure Casey?"

Casey said, "Yes I'm sure."

Kayla said, "I believe you Casey."

Casey and Kayla were continuing their shopping and exploring around. Both Kayla and Casey were getting hungry and decided to find a place to eat for lunch. After they found a place to eat, they ambled toward the cute little restaurant on the corner. Once they got to the corner where the restaurant is, they went in and got seated by the hostess. Casey and Kayla got seated and the hostess gave them a menu to look at while they waited for their waitress to come and take their drink order. Casey and Kayla were looking over the menus when a tall handsome blond boy came to take their drink orders. The waiter says, "Hello my name is James and I'll be your waiter."

James said, "What can I get you girls to drink?"

Kayla said" I'll have an Apfelschorle please."

Casey said, "I'll have the same thing as Kayla."

James said, "Do you girls need a min to see what you want?"

Kayla nodded.

James said, "I'll be back with your drinks."

Casey looked at the menu and could not decide on something. Kayla looked as well and was struggling to find something to eat.

Casey said, "I think I know what I want."

James comes back with the drinks and he sets it on the table.

James said, "Have you decided what you girls want?"

Kayla said, "Yes we have."

Casey said, "I'm going to have schnitzel with some noodles on the side."

Kayla said, "I'm going to have some Eintopf with some rolls."

James said, "I'll go put in your order then."

He then takes the menus and walks away. Kayla then talks to Casey about their last year of college. Casey could not believe it would be her 4th year of college. Kayla kept talking to Casey while they waited for their food to come. Casey wondered about Jasmine and her boyfriend. Kayla kept thinking to herself about the future and pondering if she would make a great wife and mother someday when that time came. James comes back with the food and hands it to both girls and makes sure they didn't need anything else before tending to another table. Kayla then thanks James before she starts eating her lunch. James then told her you're welcome before tending to another table. Casey started eating her food and was enjoying it with every bite. Kayla took a drink of her drink before taking another bite of her food. 20 mins later they were done eating lunch and was full and so they waited for James to bring them their bill so they could pay it before heading out. James brought the girls their bill and Kayla paid it and she left a tip. Kayla and Casey got up and went out the door and started walking again. Kayla and Casey held each other's hands and walked around some more around Germany and took pictures of the places and they took selfies too. Kayla walked hand in hand with Casey around town in Germany at the shops and things.