Chapter 19

She had accepted kitchen as her other room. Kitchen would easily eat half of her day. Today had been particularly a warm day. After a week of that terrifying morning she had finally come in terms with living her day without constanly biting on the way he had punished her like a child. Her ass had taken its sweet time in reminding her of just how humiliation she had suffered. It took loads of tubes of soothing gel to fade his handprints off her.

Her job particularly had helped. When she worked, atleast for the time being she'd forget where she was. And when even that didn't help,with all its flavors and scrumptiousness food would come to the rescue. Cooking was a whole lot of inclusive task she preferred to get her head together. Spending all her day either in front of screen or cutlery had come to an aid and not that time didn't. Time had definitely passed somewhat just the way she wished, without him. It fastened her healing both physically and mentally. She had forced herself to move on. Making acquiescences in kitchen had smoothened her way further. Chefs didn't mind their mistress practically working with them. They'd let her do her thing and even help her with ingredients if she wished.
She moved around confidently, mixing her curry from one hand while holding the pan from other.
Engulfed in the spicy aroma and creamy perfectness she failed to notice how everything went quiet. From the whispers of meandering servants to clanking of cutlery, from quiet orders of chefs to the unconscious sighs of human existence, everything had stopped. She swirled her spatula in the curry watching the way it slid of its edges falling back into the pan aesthetically. She loved how the mild boiling of curry intruded the viscous plainness, beautifully symbolizing its absoluteness.
Somehow her gaze looked up the stove, out the window just in front of the platform, where the steam from her cookery waveringly flowed out and then it hit her.
The source of air that blowed just behind her, the breeze she knew could never come naturally. Her mixing task stopped with her breathe.
A gigantic veiny had snaked from behind her waist. She didn't had to second guess who it was as she watched the hand with horror that wore the same ring she had put on his finger. Without as much as touching her it went to the controller and turned the stove off. All at once the boiling halted and with that sinked the silence. She immediately noticed how everything was quiet like a room of dead. No one and nothing made noise. She decided against turning towards him, of all the things she wanted to see, he was at the bottom. Even though she didn't breathe her heart ran faster than she remembered last time. It beat with a speed wilder than someone with a heart disorder.
She watched as the same hand rested on the platform, giving him the balance to lean forward in her ear. She felt his breathe coming closer her neck. Closing her eyes tightly, she clutched the edge of platform sturdily.
She released a heavy breathe when a soft kiss landed in the nape of her neck. She didn't know why but she had expected a heavy smack that never came. As her hair disturbed contact between his lips and her skin, his other hand hastily pushed her hair to the other side while devouring his favorite spot on her neck. His lips kissed her neck with passion, wetting her skin, tasting and licking.  Her worries grew every second.
Is everyone Watching? Why is he doing this in front of everyone?
She couldn't turn to see whether everyone watched and that thought terrified her.
He wouldnt do this in front of everyone right?
When his teeth started nibbling did she thought it was necessary to say this before everything went downhill.
"Is everyone-"
"They left" he quickly answered focusing on the task at hand. His anger was thrown out the window the moment he saw her. She looked more delicious than anything cooked in the room. When her sundress eloquently moved with soft breeze and her hair bounced on her back as she moved her neck had him melting on the spot.
With a single gesture of his hands, everyone left quietly and  flabbergasted. They didn't know whether to be confused about Don's incoming in the forbidden kitchen or feel pity for their mistress who had no idea what was about to happen. Either way, they left everything at the work and went out of his sight as soon as they could.
Just few more seconds.
He told himself, watching her from distance, letting her be while she could, still unaware of the storm that awaited behind her back.

A quiet moan left her mouth when he bit down  on the skin just below her ear. He had come to know she went particularly sensitive in certain places. He made it his mission to enlist them in future. She watched her curry emotionlessly as her body yet again slipped out of her control, she clutched the edge even more tightly as she felt him at her back, incredibly closer, biting her, kissing her. His hand sneaked dangerously closer the hem of her dress, creeping under the fabric caressing her thighs. She could sense how this was about to proceed. If not interrupted, she was going to be bent over the same platform and taken like an animal. It scared her less of the servants that waited just outside eavesdropping and more of the memories that'd be stored in her brain about the place. The same spot would never be the same again and yet again she wouldnt step on the same tile without reliving every second of what he did to her. The mere thought of ruining the place she called peace made her desperate, desperate for getting out of the situation without angering him. Her head went over the things that needed to be done all the while running from distractions her body was struggling to digest. In the moment of urgency to get out of the kitchen, she put her self respect aside and did the most sane thing she could think of.
Turning towards him, taking in his confused state for a second she aimed for his lips. Before he could comprehend her suddenly changed intentions, her hands intertwined in his hair pulling him down in a kiss. His mind quickly went alert with it, it knew something was wrong for whatever he had learnt about his wife, this wasn't her. His thoughts were swiftly diverted from suspicion to intimacy when her tongue tried to intrude his mouth. Even in her naivety she had tried something so brave. He smirked at her courage, swiftly picking her up in his embrace and taking control like he always did. Dominating her mouth he devoured her insides like hungry Lion in its prey. He felt her struggles to take control fading as he held on tight, pressing her intimates on his, laying down the rules of his games. Her hand remained intertwined around his neck as she allowed willingness to rush through, she resisted her urge to pull back and replaced it with pressing on him, pushing him further down the lane of lust. He was lost, he had certainly imagined it less of what difference it'd make with her participation. Turned out, he never wanted to have it another way. The way she clinged and opened her mouth wider for him had him insane. Unable to control himself any longer he started to put her down on the platform, wondering how a kiss would feel while he's inside her. Even after settling her on platform she clinged to him like a baby, not loosning the grip of her knees around him, trying to hold onto his body. He realised how she was resisting sitting on the kitchen platform. Before he could demand the obedience out of her, she broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. Gently pulling on his collar she pressed further onto his hardness emphasizing her intention before moaning,
"Take me to our room"
.
.
.
Author's note: yeah yeah...I didn't have time to acknowledge that we have been read more than thousand times. Grateful for all of you and I won't call you dirty readers because you aren't...idk why erotica is perceived in such a negative way. That's stupid. YOU READ YOUR FAVORITE GENRE...stop the genre shaming.