Chapter 31

"Hey" she mumbled nervously, startled at his stare. It was too late to realize she had blurted out the otherwise considered greeting. She immediately felt uncomfortable in the same chair she sat on for past hour.

He hadn't expected her to say anything but again, his little vixen was adamant on surprising him.

"Come here" His thick morning voice called out, softly patting his thigh. It was all it took for her pulse to quicken.
Don't be hesitant
She told herself, getting up from the chair. Taking baby steps to the bed, she watched the floor with utter interest, noticing the woody carpet that contrasted with the mirrory hallucination of the room.

Her shy demeanor amused him as much as excited him. It took everything in his guts to not pounce on her when she stood in front of him, fathoming whether he literally wanted her to sit in his lap. Controlling the wild demon that scratched his heart to clutch her by the throat and push her down the bed he tried to appear as soft as he could. Gently holding her wrist he pulled her in his lap, seeing if she would resist. She didn't. Still shy from the exterior appearance but nauseated at the core, she uncomfortably tried to adjust her bottom. Her back touched his chest as his face with the long adapted habit dipped in her neck, inhaling her scent. He groaned in satisfaction, as if relieved from the long term stress, melting in the touch of her skin. His spiny beard pricked her skin, enlivening it all over again.
"How's work" he whispered. It was evident he wasn't interested in knowing about her work, he had tried to know it once and found it painfully boring. At the moment he wanted her mouth to speak, to hear the voice he so craved.
"Fine" she whispered back, preparing herself for the forthcoming events. What was not seen coming was her reflecting his question back.
"How..." rethinking her choices she continued, "...is..yo.. your work?"

He was taken back for a moment, moved by her audacity. No one had been blatantly brave enough to ask him the very question, any question for that matter.

I ask questions, you fucking answer.

He wanted to warn back.

Whatever made her think that it was in her capabilities to ask, he grew curious to know more about her personality. Her opening up in front of him was rare, non-existent to be accurate. As much as he wanted to crumple her boldness like a piece of paper, he decided to continue the
conversation.

"Good" he mumbled, unbuttoning the first buttons of her shirt, uncovering the skin that he had memorized like a fascinating poem, the more he read it the intense it became.
"Very good" he whispered, stopping his venture of unbuttoning as soon as her breast peeked out. Weighing it in his hand his thumb softly caressed her nipple, now looking at her face for any sign of distress. She looked back, meeting his eyes halfway through the stare. There was an umdeniable rise in temperature.
"I have to admit it's a little stressful these days" he mumbled watching her lips.
"Why" she asked.
Her hand as if to soothe his ache, reached out for his neck pulling him closer in a kiss. The soft peck of her lips put a spell on his mind, imprisoning him away from what he would call logic.
"This isnt what I am here for" he answered truthfully, explaining what an immature teenager he was becoming for her, leaving meetings in between on the cue of her one word message.
"I am expected to be somewhere in an hour" he whispered leaning into her face, already craving the taste of her lips.
She flinched back, dodging his lips as they came finding hers. A nerve ticked on his jaw, irritated at her stupid action but as soon as his eyes met her, he witnessed something different.
The colour of her face had drained. She looked as much as terrified as haunted at the idea of him leaving her to be alone. She couldn't imagine being lonely in a mansion where Dominic probably lured, waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce.
Before he could figure out what was wrong, her expressions changed from trembling to concerned in a second.
"It'll be okay" she reassured, more to herself than him.

Noticing that he still waited for the kiss that she had unintentionally denied, she took the lead, melting into his lips. From an unexperienced woman who had never so much as seen people kissing, she had definitely grown her skills in small time span. As his tongue entered her mouth his needs grew. She sensed the roughness in his veins that rustled for more than a kiss. Ever so swiftly he pushed her flat on the bed, pushing her legs open, he smirked when he saw no panties. She pushed her face sideways into the mattress, flustered that he watched her nakedness with such shamelessness.
She gasped unexpectedly when his tongue found its way on her pussy. He hadn't wasted a minute before pushing his head in between her legs. He liked how much time he got to spend in the very place, accessing him power of unusual importance.
He'd feel her folds with his fingers first, spreading her juices evenly before latching on to her pussy, attacking her clit in a fervent passion. Occasionally he pulled her folds with his teeth, biting on her clit. He pushed two fingers inside, covering them with her wetness only to lick them, tasting her as she watched his antics. Her hands clutched the stark white bedsheets tightly, ruining its plainness.
She felt his fingers enter again, her tightness clenched them as they moved inside her, gradually taking pace. She moaned in anticipation, feeling her orgasm nearing. His thumb rested on her clit before roughly flicking it, all the while his fingers still moved vigorously inside her. She jerked as he did that.

Unable to handle the extreme sensation she pulled her whole weight up, picking herself from bed to avoid his torturous touch.
The relief was only momentary when his fingers slipped off her pussy for a second before, his hand roughly slapped her sensitive flesh, punishing her for moving away.  Grbbing her thighs in a vicious grip he snatched her back to bed. She whined, in both pain and in pleasure, knowing how he hit her only so to give what she saught all along.
She moaned as he continued his finger fucking, forcing her in one place. Cuming violently on his hand, her breath hitched, unable to control the pulse of her clit that painfully throbbed with exhaustion. He watched his work appreciatively, spreading her juices all over her thighs.

He took pride in her orgasms. Watching her skin glow from the sweat beads he smiled as he found her in delirium, lost in fourth dimention, probably slipping off reality.
He bent down over her, watching her face from up close. Their noses touched in a soft contact. He felt her hot ragged breathe on his face, speaking for her exhaustion. Wrapping her legs around his torso he started to pick her up.
"Let's go" he mumbled
"Where?" She asked flabbergasted, not in the state of going anywhere but sleep.
"Shower"
.
.
.
A/N: I Am Virgin. And now that I have your attention, do you see that star down in the left? Yeah slap itt...slap it right now🔪