Chapter 28

She could all but watch, as the tip of his nose brushed against the sensitive skin of her neck, as he held softly her skin in between his teeth and pulled, as he sniffed her neck like a flower, biting and licking her softness. She closed her eyes, hating the location she stood in, able to watch her downfall that she had herself invited. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't be relaxed. She forced herself to stay still, to accept his ways just as he served them.

"Why" he suddenly asked, not moving an inch away. He had to know why she felt the sudden urge to reach out to him. For all he knew, he was the last person she would ever miss.

He watched her closly, not letting his lust get in way of his thinking. Now that he thought about it, he had let her tricks pass his suspicions a lot of times simply because he wanted her. His logic had taken backsit for the throbbing of his dick.
Not this time.
When she opened her eyes, she exhaled, calming herself down. She resisted the instinct to push him away, to do anything that meant she would rather kill herself than have him near her. Looking for a plausible reason that suited well for her predicament she stuttered like a frightened rabbit,
"I...I.. fe..felt lonely...a..and scared"
And it wasn't entirely a lie. She was afraid to death of Dominic. As much as conservative household she was born and brought up in, sleeping with another man felt terrifying on so many levels. Even if she ever, which she was sure she never would, be successful in getting free from donavan's clutches, she would never consider any man again. Donavan had touched her enough to never want to be touched again. One man had done her for life.
Her truth glistened in her eyes. He read her through and through. She indeed looked scared. Although he wasn't convinced what she was suddenly afraid of, he decided to shoot the next question,

"What's with dressing up?" He asked again eying her dress, finding it seductive. The tips of his fingers tickled at the idea of getting rid of it. Her beats quicken at the question, confused what words to choose to make it sound as appropriate as she could.

"To...to plea..please you" She couldn't believe her own ears that she had said that, that she was capable of ever meaning that. But she wanted to. Her whole goal was to have him on her side as long as she found a way to deal with dominic. And there was no other way to lure Donavan to her than offering everything she could. Her fists tightened at the disgust that crawled up her throat.
He chuckled at her, laughing it out. No way her body language spoke like a woman who wanted to please him.
"Really?" He mused, "how would you please me then?"
He didn't expect her to at all make a move. Imagine his surprise when she turned to him, her back reflecting in the mirror. As she noticed his slightly raised eyebrows she slowly kneeled, watching his reaction as it flickered from surprised to curious. She gulped down the respect that sat embarrassed in the corner of her mind shouting at her actions, she knew she had to do it.
This is necessary.
To the least, he had no words. As she kneeled in front of him, his dick twitched inside his pants, excited to push itself down her throat. With each passing moment, it became difficult for him to not fast forward her slowly moving form. He refrained himself from pushing her down on her knees and having it his way. Rather he watched, letting herself explore the side of sex he hadn't yet introduced to her.

He couldn't believe it was the same woman whose eyes never betrayed affection, the same woman who would look at him like a disgusting garbage in the corner of the street. Her shaking hands made their way to his belt, seeing if he wanted her to stop from the unspeakable. And just as she had anticipated, he didn't. If anything, this felt like his dream, even in his dreams he didn't dare imagine something so unreal.

From never having to deal with opening belts, she fiddled uncomfortably with his belt, not quickly grasping how it worked, hoping he would help her out. He obviously didn't want to interfere.
As much a his annoyance grew every second for how slow and reluctant she was, he forced patience in his veins, once letting her make a move. He watched with a soft smile as she twiddled with belt, finally  unlocking it. She started to slide it off his pants, gulping her crawling discomfort down.

With a thump putting the belt beside her, she now stared at the chain of his pant, revisiting her choice, chewing whether this is what she really had to do if he was to trust her. Seeing he still wasn't stopping her, she kept her left hand on his pant while sliding the chain down with her right. The obvious bulge of his pant was the sign he wanted it truly. It was the only thing that had discovered the mind of its own when it came to Tara. She had no idea just how much control she could gain just by learning how to use his urges for her benefits. And now that she was slowly exploring it, she sensed the shift in air, the way she earned more importance in the room, the way even after kneeling she mattered at all. Afraid of what was coming next she blocked her instincts, pulling his boxers down, now coming face to face with her fate.

Staring at him, confirming that he was far from uncomfortable, precisly the opposite, without lingering around she held his manhood in her hand, stroking it. Even after not knowing what women were usually supposed to do now, after holding him in her palm, she knew what she was expected to do next. Seeing him fully erect, her hand looked small, she for the second time she wondered how in the world had the rod in her hand managed to fit inside her.

Glancing his face for the last time, seeing how a nerve ticked on his jaw in anticipation, she took him in her mouth as much as she could. Her eyes closed on their own, feeling him around her tongue and lips. She shuddered as a groan reverberated in the room. Afraid that she did something wrong she immediately pulled away, ready to apologize. Before she could process what was happening her hairs were pulled out of the bun and strongly fisted in a grip. As she tried to look at him, she was already forced to take his dick in her mouth. Her mouth closed in on his manhood as it touched the base of her throat. Before she could gag, he pulled her head away letting her relax for a moment before putting it inside again.

The warmth of her mouth as it engulfed his dick had him groaning in pleasure, never had a woman's mouth, an inexperienced one at that, did such a wonder to him. Her eyes immediately watered unable to grasp how he had managed to dominate the whole situation in seconds. What horrified her even more was that no matter how deeply he pushed himself in her mouth, she hardly could take half of him. Slowly increasing his speed he fucked her mouth, amazed at how she still hadn't gagged. But he was sure if she was to take in his full length she would surely panic. Taking him even partially caused tears trickling down her cheek. She so dearly held on to his thighs for support, partly pushing him away, partly supporting her weight.

The soft fabric of her saari that losely covered her upper body fell down at their movements, exposing her blouse. The softness of her mounds shyly peeked out.

She looked far beautiful and innocent to ever deserve him, and if that didnt made him want her even more he didn't know what did. Deciding to test her limit he pushed a little deeper, touching farthest down her tongue. A gag reflex found its way upward, vibrating his manhood in the process. He groaned at the pleasurable tremble before pulling her face away from his dick. She watched as the flesh glistened with her saliva and sticky secretions. Even before she could calm her ragged breathe he pulled her hair, making her stand, she had no time realizing that her upper body was no longer covered. He made her watch herself in the mirror.
.
.
.
.
Authors note: *screams*