Chapter 64

The locality wasn't used to an expensive Porsche driving through their narrow roads, but it didn't attract much attention when it parked in front of the equally lavish watch shop.

Much to the teenage owner's surprise a woman walked out of the driving seat. He had never seen a woman drive a car so expensive. As much as it made his jaw drop, his brows raised in leeriness. Everything about her screamed suspicion, her lose dirty white dress, her barefoot legs, and hardly tied hairs, nothing seemed to match the luxurious car she just drove in to his shop.

It made him wonder whether she was her who he was supposed to wait for.

She walked in confidently, looking around the shop like every other customer.

Without a premise she came closer, leaning on the glass counter, glancing around the displayed branded watches.

"Can I help you with something?" the owner's french accent oozed, hesitant in his sentence.

"Yes, I want..umm a fancy watch for my children" her beaming voice was surprising.

"So as a gift or something?" The owner asked, although it seemed skeptical for such a young woman to have children, he walked to the kid's section holding the popular sales.

"No, they didnt want it all this time but they suddenly want a watch now, it was so much better when they were asleep you know" Her gaze met his, a little more deeply than before, looking for the glimpse of recognition.

"Oh...are they asleep now?" He asked, his tone suddenly declining, slowly comprehending the grave situation.

"Hardly. I put them to nap for a while" She leaned on the counter further, realising she was in the right shop after all, "but they'll be awake any moment"

"User name" the boy asked, opening his tab, understanding that the time has come,

"PSQRT8Y634R" She spelled quickly, as if she had practiced this code every single day,

"Password"

"F-R-E-E-D-O-M" her tone inched forward, reflecting her eagerness.

"You are in" the owner's voice sounded much like man, as much as she had come at an unexpected time, he was ready, "What are your requirements?"

"A lot" she exhaled.

.

.

.

YEAR 2015

"We know you are mature enough to handle this, so we'll not beat around the bush"

Now that Tara cared to notice, these people were not Indians, their white skins spoke for the man's english accent that she had never heard in her country.

"We know how your mother died" The man next to him said nonchalantly.

They were empathetic enough to give her a moment, to address that the topic was more sensitive to her than anyone else in the room.

Tara felt stingingly hot, her forehead profusely sweat, just like it did every time before she had a panic attack.

No one knew.

As ruthless and savage as her father was, he had buried the secret with her mother's dead body. He had disposed off her body under the label of murder by his rivals, enflaming the rage amongst his men to further benefit his objectives.

And Tara realised what was happening now. The strangers in room wanted to use her to get to her father. After all they must have thought she was willing to go against her father, didn't they? but she wasn't the one to fall for it, stupid enough to meet the same fate as her mother. If her father received even the hint of what his daughter did behind his back, he wouldn't spare a moment before sending her to the same destination as her mother.