Chapter 37

He hadn't hold himself back. As soon as he carried her inside their suite she found herself pushed back against the door, his lips already on her. His unquenchable thirst was as evident as the current in the lightening bolt.

Thunders roared outside their windows, shuddering the very aura of thick air but all he heard was the storm within that ignited an inferno in the coiling vortex, all for her, for the time he endured apart from her.

Funny how for someone as concrete as him had started seeing their distance as an illness, an unbearable suffering that throbbed with her trivial memories only to be cured by her touch.

Over the darkness that was surprised with sporadic flashing lights of frightening thunders, he only heard the click of their lips as they intertwined, the gentle touch between her skin and the tip of his nose as he dove deeper in her mouth, holding her delicate neck in his snake like grip. The dirt on her hands smudged on his shirt even further when he swiftly picked her up, demonishing their height difference. His hand smoothly caressed her thighs as her legs circled his torso, holding onto his body for support.
"Why are you so small?" He whispered  a question through their breaths, wanting a moment to look into her eyes before kissing her again.

The question never amused her. He had made sure that she felt small as if he hadn't already mentioned it. Even after getting used to being called small for the past months, the irritation never faded.

It was impossible to not feel his hand that now surpassed the hem of her dress, tracing her panties, ready to pull them off. She knew the frame of this door would never be the same again, just like the many corners of their room where she was bent over for his pleasure.

Her hands feebly pushed his shoulders, catching his attention. Interrupted from what he loved doing the most, his brows drew together, seeing only the twinkle in her eyes and the outline of her face that darkness tauntingly permitted for his vision.

"What" he asked, not amused for getting separated from her lips.
She wanted to push off his body and tell him to fuck off for calling her small, but she realized how stupid that would be. Stupid in that her working so hard for so long to maintain peace with him would simply vanish off the planet, leaving her nothing but the stupid hope that she stupidly clinged on to.
"I...I want to...shower first."
She didn't look at him. Even though she practically couldn't fathom his face or match his eye contact in the dark she didn't even glance where his eyes were, afraid to catch his lustful gaze.
"Oh...I don't mind" he said after a moment, setting her down. Her knees struggled to hold her weight after being held up for so long. Fumbling with her dress she waited for him move aside. And as the giant tease that he was he didn't. From the minimum space that she stood sandwiched between door and him she squeezed herself out, cursing him internally.

Much to her dismay as she traced the way to their shower he followed her footsteps, gently massaging his lower lip with his thumb, remembering her lips on him, wanting them back again.

Once inside she turned to the shower, noticing that he stood at the distance, leaning on to the wash basin watching her casually. From the room fridge he had fetched an apple for himself, a snack to enjoy while watching her shower. Biting a chunk from his fruit he raised an eyebrow at her, faking his confusion for why she halted.

"Can you leave?" She hesitated, already knowing the arrogant answer.

"No" he stated simply, slowly biting a crunch from his fruit, looking up and down her body.

She was moved by his attitude. Having no option she glanced at the white curtain of plastic that could cover her sight from him. As her hand started to pull the curtain between them, his voice  froze her to stop.

"Dare you" he spoke in a beat.

If he wants it this way, he'll get it this way.

Finally complying to the situation, she started the shower, adjusting the temperature to her liking. Having spent so long in the shivering cold rain, she set it at its highest, waiting for it to get heated up.

He hadn't noticed it so far but now as he did, his teeth clenched. Drenched in rain, her white one piece clinged onto her body like a second skin, highlighting her curves in all their glory. What did made him stand on the edge however was her nipples that had hardened under the coldness and were pellucidly visible from where he stood. As hard as the erotic scene made his manhood, it also meant she hadn't cared for a bra. He was sure she didn't wear it because he specifically had told her to do the opposite.

It had started as the habit of not wearing it at home, but after he had made it clear that she should at all the times, for his own possessive reasons, she had intentionally defied, not because she wanted to anger him, but because it gave her a sense of independence, the feeling of being herself and not a woman living by rules dictated by a man. She meant no harm to his ego but humus to her own.

Small or not, her actions stabbed his ego. And yet he kept quiet, watching her silently undressing under his gaze.

She will pay, for a lot at once.

She deliberately undressed looking away, showing him her back. His eyes traced every corner of her body as it became exposed for his eyes. She didn't give him much though, except for her backside that never flipped to show him her front, he felt strangely neglected and equally irritated at her antiques. Even though her body was embedded in his memory she was still supposed to be seductive to him. Him drooling over her while her being an uninterested wife was a worthy cause to get on his nerves.

Her evident ignorance invited imminent disasters, only if she had cared to turn back to see his face that she'd have understood the gravity of the situation she had landed herself in, the mathematics of her small actions that had summed up to a punishing equation.

His veins pulsed at her site, wanting to push her down the floor and fuck the audacity out of her. To his own chagrin he took a deep breathe instead, controlling his anger, stretching his patience, silencing his crawling demons.

If anyone knew him at all, they knew the deleteriousness of his silence had no match with the punishment of his words. If you ever endured his wrath, you would beg him to speak than ask for his silence for his silence meant his limit, and his limit promised the severity of the kind you never wished to find out.

He remembered all the times she had put on her show of defiance, flexing her recalcitrant self only to face not so severe repercussions because of his generosity. He reminisced her fishy behavior once in a while that left several unanswered questions on their wake and most of all the lie she was saved from just four days ago.

She needed to learn her place and she needed to learn it fast.
.
.
.
Author's note: you guys said you liked the 35th chapter the most but well...I like the chapter 5...so muchh...I've read it myself ten times at least...God damn its hot!!