Chapter 58

Oh my god I am so excitedddd to be back!!! Yayyy!!!
.
.
.
.
.

The images of his vigorous movements reflected in the endless mirrors around, reminding her just how they looked under their thick skin, raw and real, reveling and yet severely hurt. It was all but a fleeting thought before she let herself wallow in the pool of her own voices, her own pain. She jostled back to reality only when his raspy deep voice whispered in her ear, letting the dread sink,

"Not very quiet now are we?"

For a brief moment, she cared and then, she couldn't, not when he was so deep inside her that she felt him more than she felt herself. In response, she all but inhaled, simply forgetting that he said anything before focusing on the orgasm that approached dangerously faster.

From learning her body so deliberately,  when he felt her pussy tightly clenching around him he understood what it meant, stilling instantly, remaining embedded deep within her,

"Not so fast" he whispered before flipping her yet again, coming face to face with the woman of his dreams, vixen of his nightmares.

Before she could whine at the loss, he entered her again, this time painfully slowly, denying the sweetness of release. His face couldn't hold the smirk back as her transparent visage oozed nothing but anger.

As if he had thrown a bucket of water on the fire that she had so zealously raised, her gaze hardened. His fetish to make her desperate in bed went far beyond intentions of amusement, rather seeking the sense of power. Not that he was already dominant in every aspect of her life, but in bed it served a much satisfying purpose.

"What happened?" he asked feigning innocence, as if wondering why her brows furrowed, her nostrils flared. Closing the distance between them, his lips hovered only inches above from hers.

She didn't answer to his flagrant taunt, only that she matched his gaze more fervently, the ache in her lower abdomen intensifying in the wait of release, his movements adding no value.

"Beg for it" his eyes suddenly became steely, not liking the glimpse of contempt in her eyes. And much to his surprise, her face remained stoic, as if there wasn't anything that'd make her beg for what she well deserved.

She came closer, supporting her weight on her arms before giving a soft peck on his lips. Her unwavering gaze not betraying a speck of desperation, he felt perplexed by her action but as soon as she spoke the soft word, he lost it,

"Never"

Her audacity was on the thrive, her bravery annoyingly flourishing. It was obvious that the boundaries of dominance had faded, he had let them for her, but now as her blatant gaze met him in a challenge, he felt the intense urge to demonstrate them once again.

Her expressions morphed from confident to hesitance as instead of getting irritated, he scoffed dismissively at her. No matter how ardently she thought this night was in her hands, it was all but. He knew she was going to regret every bit of her attitude. Of everything he knew, she was going to beg for orgasms, if not to have one, surely to stop having one.

"It's alright" he said, more to himself, not letting her demeanor affect his cool. She expected him to abandon her, leaving her quivering needs in abeyance just for the sake of torturing her further, far from it, he held her waist in strong grip and instead of pushing away, brought her impossibly closer, making sure she felt his thighs as he embedded fully inside her. Her breathe hitched when in strong thrusts he went all out, and came viciously back in, throwing her body in a turmoil as the lump in her abdomen yet again grew. They watched each other closely, him thriving off her eyes as with each powerful thrust her walls ever so beautifully crumbled, her mouth opened only to not say anything. She tried so earnestly to not waver from their eye contest, meeting him halfway through but as she climbed higher she couldn't help closing her eyes in delirium, taking it all in as his rough thrusts pushed her further and further. Swiftly he stood, increasing his pace as she smiled in ecstacy, welcoming the newly building feeling only this time, his thumb menacingly traced her clit.