Chapter 26

"You"

She took a long breathe, hearing the word as it echoed in her head. He watched her reaction amusingly, seeing how she closed her eyes briefly, absorbing his demand in her senses.

She truly was beautiful, but in all her terrified glory, she appeared more beautiful. When she opened her eyes again, she had a strange flick of determination. It caught him off guard. If anything, she was expected to tremble some more, beg for another choice, or at least be terrified to her blood and bones. It wasn't that she wasn't afraid, but it was that she seemed ready to do something about it. Whatever it was, it annoyed the shit out of him, he wanted to crush her skull with his bare hands. His violence ticked with impatience, she angered him beyond limits. And now, more than ever, he wanted to fuck the the determination out of her, fuck her so hard she'd forget to ever even fake bravery. He understood what made her attractive even more. Her hope, her useless flourishing hope that helped her stand for herself even when she shouldn't. He was excited to have her. It tingled his hands to exploit her there and then, to tear her clothes and ruin her in the elevator. His fists tightened.
Not now.
It was his time to take a deep breathe and calm down.
"Don won't be here tonight. I'll come fetch you in your suite. How does that sound to you?" He mused, pushing a strand on her face behind her ear, controlling his dark thoughts that didn't want to wait a moment before ripping her apart.
She looked at him disgustingly, flinching when his hand pushed a strand behind. She had to do something about it.

She couldn't afford to go against Dominic. If Donavan ever found out about her pills, her life was as good as over, she'd lose her job, her already dwindling privacy and an opportunity to remain childless. And if she didn't want him to know, too much was at stake. She would practically be her own brother in law's whore. And she knew it wasnt one time thing, it ofcourse wasnt. If he wanted to exploit her secret, he could do it as many times as he wanted and from what it looked like, dominic wouldnt stop at one time, he would enjoy her misery over and over again and when he'd get tired of her, he'd throw her off the cliff without a flying care in the world. She wasnt even sure she would survive one time with him, she barely lived through her husband. Even imagining herself with dominic disgusted her.

"I take it as a yes." He mumbled, seeing her thinking more than she should. He had pondered upon it too. She had no other way. She either sleep with him or be the victim of don's wrath, and if she was smart she wouldnt want the latter. He clicked the button to start the lift again. The elevator rumbled and traveled to third floor. When it opened, like a gentleman, dominic showed her to don's suite. Letting her enter while staying outside. With the cameras everywhere dominic kept more than safe distance from her, leaving as soon as she entered the room.
Confirming that she was finally alone the first thing she did was to enter the bathroom and stood under the cold shower. Only then did she allow herself to sit down and scream on top of her lungs.
.
.
He had left her no choice. There was no way out of this. The harder she pulled her hair from the scalp, the stronger it hurt.
There's no way
There's no way
She kept mumbling to herself. She couldn't imagine being where she was. For a moment a thought of herself telling her secret to Donavan licked her mind, but it was as useless as Dominic telling him. She pulled her hair harder, forgetting how cold her body was getting from sitting under the shower for so long. She stressed her head to the limit and suddenly something clicked in.

He wants me. Dominic. Wants. Me.

He had found out the truth way earlier  and yet he had waited so long to unfold it. Surely he had patiently waited for the perfect time and as it seemed, he could wait some more. He was afraid of Don finding out too, afterall her secret was his weapon too. As long as it was secret, he could use it. He wouldn't want the secret to burst out too, how else would he blackmail her afterall...
She finally took a deep breathe. Finally crafting a plan to atleast delay it. She wasn't ready to get ruined tonight, not when she knew she could somehow push her demise forward.

Only if I could get Donavan back into the mansion.

That'd do it. With Donavan around, dominic wouldn't even think of pulling anything. But that was impossible. She didn't even know where Donavan was. With the confidence dominic had confirmed that Donavan wouldn't come back tonight, it was difficult he would. Yet she had to try.

Quickly getting up from the bathroom floor, almost slipping off from the wet tiles she made her way in the living room of their suite. Finding her bags elegantly tucked in corner she made her way to her purse, wiggling her hand inside it. Once her hands touched the smooth texture of screen, she hastily pulled the device out.
Opening his contact, she decided to type a message. Her eyes stucked on the message he had sent her so long ago
"Miss me?"
Reading it she remembered just how severe beating her bottom had endured only for her audacity to not reply him back.

It was finally time.

She prayed with all her heart that it'd work. She closed her eyes tightly hitting send, hoping he'd come back, and come before dominic. This plan would either work smoothly or would take down everything with it.
Either way she was going to get ruined by one man or another. It was upto her fate now to decide which man would it be, the monster she knew from up so close or the beast that had just emerged.
.
.
.
.
Author's note: I don't even know why I am putting author's notes anymore..it was just that I once promised to keep posting author's notes after every chapter and now I have nothing to say in here...🙂