Chapter 29

The romantic evening in Paris bustled with enthusiasm and love. Tourists dined in the lavish restaurants in the city that smelled of money, and scent. While the fresh cold air enlivened the life of night,  the trickling dread swept the colour of Tara's face as she was forced to face herself in the mirror.

She looked ruined. Her hair were disheveled, lipstick was slightly smudged and eyes looked watery. A strange glow adored her face as it usually did after doing vigorous activity.  Even in her most unconscious state of well being she looked like the most stunning seductress to him. Her eyes lost of all hope glistened with tears. Her lips too twinkled with her successful attempt of submission. No matter how ruined she thought of herself, she only became appealing for him.

He watched her unkempt state, hoping to ruin her some more as the night dug deeper. His hand pushed her hair to the left side, looking for the buttons of her blouse.  Untying the only knot that held her it together, he watched as it started sliding down her body. Instinctively her hand stopped it from falling, protecting her dignity for long as it could. It didn't last too long, one glance from him in the mirror and she understood there was no point in holding onto the worthless cloth. At the end of the day, she only dressed to be undressed by him.

He patiently waited. His jaw ticked in anticipation. He wanted to roughly pull the garment down before pushing her down on bed but this time, he chose a dangerous game, the one that fucked mentally before and physically later. He threw her a challenging glare raising his eyebrow, seeing how farther would she keep defying the truth, the same truth that had tied her forever to him.

As his death stare promised only repercussions she let the clothe go, freeing it from its responsibility of protecting her. She shivered as his hunting eyes lustfully watched her with unholy intentions.

As soon as the blouse touched the floor he closed the distance in between, not hiding the fact that he was losing his dearth patience. His mouth latched on her neck, as his hands crushed her breasts, taking hold of them in each of his hand, squeezing them together. He bit down her soft skin, marking her with new sets of hickies while his brutal hands rubbed her mounds in incomprehensible pattern, playing with them as his instincts seem fit.

She watched helplessly in the mirror as it happened, as she looked like a cheap whore who had no right over her body, as she pretended to be someone she never was. Once he was satisfied with making her tender and red, his hand moved down. Only lingering on her waist for a moment before pulling the whole saari down. He stared at her in the mirror as she watched her own body naked, all for him to do whatever he pleased. There was no room for shyness, no room for resistance. As much as the reflexes of her hands reached out to cover her feminine parts, she kept them to herself. Training her brain to get accustomed to his touch.

He too watched when his hand reached out to her folds, softly caressing them. Her jaw dropped as he spit on his palm, bringing it in between her legs, lubricating her for looming assault. She gasped as he lift her left leg up in his arm, making her pussy visible in the mirror, making her watch as he massaged her intimacy. She struggled to balance herself on her right leg alone. Finding nothing else to keep from falling she held his wrist. As much as he had expected, she didn't try to pull his hand away. Apart from holding on to it for support she didn't attempt to deny the undeniable.

She is learning.

Soon enough, she felt similar longing of her body for him, for his touch and his force. She grew wet for him, as disgusting did that sound, she coiled her emotions and pushed them down, not ready to break down. His fingers traced her entrance. His eyes  remained focused on her, watching as a swirl of sensations made their visit in her eyes. Like a show airing different episodes but same plot, he amusingly watched her battling with her urges, absolutely denying them. He knew all too well she would succumb to them soon enough, she always did.

Her eyes widened at the weird sensation as his two fingers effortlessly slid in-between her folds disappearing inside. Only when she felt them piercing deeper did they evoke older sensations in the disguise of new ones, she felt the uncontrollable shiver traveling through her limbs righ inside the pit of her stomach. Her neck arched  resting on his shoulder, her hold on his wrist tightened in a painful grip as an unwanted moan left her lips like a sin she was forced to commit.

Her voice stirred something deep within him, bringing him back to senses. He realized everything so intensely as if it was all a dream and he had finally awaken to life by her sensual call for release.
Kissing her neck softly that still remained arched on his shoulder, he felt the ooze of her juices milking his fingers. Slowly taking his fingers out, he pushed them back in, yet again earning her urge for an orgasm that stood just on edge, waiting to fall of the cliff.

Not yet.

He mused to himself, slowing the thrusting of his fingers down, letting them move only slightly, enough to tease but not enough to release. Her eyes closed, she remained arched on his shoulder not ready to witness in the barbaric mirror what he did. Her heart beat quickened every second, expecting him to fasten his pace any moment now,  and yet every moment when she'd think he would, he didn't.

Controlling the urge to groan in disappointment, she straightened to  see the man who was already watching her, as if he waited till the very instant for their eyes to connect. Instantly his hand pulled out, closely yet watching her, capturing the glimpse of dismay which disappeared as faster as it appeared. Before she could predict his next step his two thick fingers entered again. This time without lingering around they raced for the deepest part within, his silver diamond ring brushed against her folds, confirming he had reached till he could. He pulled his fingers out, pushing them back again. He caught a faster pace in seconds, causing her body to tremble at a wild rate. Her breathe was as if stolen, her hand pained from its tightening grip on his shirt, her mouth remained open trying to say something, but no words came out. His violent fingering set the noise of room, the slapping of her skin and the guttural of her juices sinked with her hitched breathes.
She didn't have time realizing she had viciously came on his hand before she was pushed down on bed. She slightly bounced, getting hold of her breathing. Calming her raging heart beats, behind her she heard the mild voice of rustling clothes.

She was flipped on her back and before anything else, she saw herself. Gaping at the reflection she wondered how she hadn't noticed this before. Anyhow it was too late for that realization, the night was already written by the destiny. Above her, ceiling over the bed adored a giant twinkling mirror, reflecting everything on bed as it happened before her eyes. She dreaded the night, she hated every scene as it happened, loathing her body as it slipped in and out of control like a selfish moral-less being. She watched with open eyes as he pounded inside her, as he never let her flip on her stomach. She knew he was playing with her mind, and as much as she wanted to let him, she couldn't. She knew she could never be truly his, nor was he ever going to be hers. It felt deeply wrong to be intimate with a man she wanted to anything but hate but shouldn't. His every right on her body wasn't enough to make her compliant.

But isn't this what you wanted? His trust? Isn't this the way to do it?

She knew the answer to that. No matter how arrogantly dominant he considered himself, he was the only savior, the only way. In the world far from her own, the monster she knew the most was the one she needed to keep closest.

A single tear trickled down her eyes, sinking her in the bitter potion of truth, the final truth. The one she had been avoiding to get to her. She watched as he finally came inside her, pushing his semen back inside, only this time he did what he usually didn't. He smiled, seeing her ghastly face that reflected nothing but numbness. Not sadness, anger, loathing,  or exhaustion. Just numbness, the state of acceptance. God fobid he had waited for it a long time.

She understood her place.

Content with how the night had turned out, he moved to his side of the bed. Facing the ceiling of mirror, he saw her watching herself, noticing the dark spots on her neck and the red handprints on her breasts. Before she could think a little too much and break down into a complete ruin, he pulled her closer. Hiding the mirror from her sight she lied limply in his embrace. He softly pulled the sheet on both of them, fully enclosing her with his body. He strangely realized how small she was, cuddled up in his arms he could easily be her bed and sheet. A sudden sense of protectiveness possessed him. Brushing it off he focused on finding sleep. For someone who never cuddled with a woman before, peace found him unusually faster.
.
.
.
A/N: yes...readers... are you there...can you hear me...? give me a sign if you do