Chapter 20

And he had. He had done just as she instructed. He'd have danced on her fingertips if she demanded. He went slow when she asked, he went wild when she wished. He rocked her world and she complied, to her needs, to her body, to herself.
It hadn't been difficult, precisely the opposite. Except for a voice in her head that kept telling she was wrong, she followed her body's instincts blocking everything else her mind's logical part screamed. When he carried her out the kitchen he had already won her. She went on with whatever happened, and moaned when her nerves tingled. She knew this wasn't her, this was never the plan, but she had allowed herself to get lose, to live through her sex life like a normal woman, just this once.
By the time he was done with her, night had befallen, engulfing them in the dark. He didn't mind turning the lights on when he had learnt all the places of her body so well. He watched as she heavily breathed underneath him, drenched in the mix of their sweat, looking straight at the ceiling when his face was inches apart. He pulled out, ensuring she was well filled with his seed. His hand traced her belly, feeling her skin under his touch, imagining the same skin bulged with his heir, his son. Petting the part where he knew would grow to bear his child, he looked into her eyes watching her closely, speaking through his eyes of what was to be expected.
She knew exactly what was happening. His growing possessiveness for both her and his unconceived child was disturbing. If he knew she was on birth control she couldn't even imagine the consequences. The only emotion she oozed was fear, for herself and her future.
"I can't wait" he whispered, lowering himself down gently kissing her belly.
A lonely tear escaped her eye, making room for another one on its wake. The same future that he looked forward to was her darkest nightmare. She forcefully gulped her fear down trying not to show just how much the idea of pregnancy terrified her. She kept her screams to herself. Knowing how worthless it'd be to try and convince him out of it, she lied limply as he spoke,
"You'd look so fucking beautiful" he illustrated on his imagination, leaning closer into her neck adding into his countless hickeys
"With a baby bump..."
Sliding down her breasts he squzeed her right mound,sucking on her tender nipple. "And milky breasts..." He licked her nipple sensually for the nth time that night, savoring her taste all the while she struggled to remain sane. With all the images he uploaded on her mind, she was scared to the least. She couldn't digest the fact that a child would grow inside her, invading everything she ever lived up to.
His mouth traced her lips lightly, pecking them like a lovely husband that he was far from, "you don't look pleased" His tone changed at the way emptiness glistened in her eyes. His sudden interest broke her trance.
"I am" she tried to sound confident, smiling to appear genuine.
"I...am just tired" she sighed, staring right back in eyes. She thanked for the darkness that gracefully hid her lie.
"Is there anything I should know" His teeth greeted at the way she looked distressed at the mention of baby. He read people faster than he read words and for all the expertise he had accumulated she definitely had a catch. First luring him into having her way from kitchen to bedroom and now a newly discovered malencholy at the mention of a child.
She realised how stupidly she was caught. Maybe she wasn't that good at acting after all. The only alternative was to tell the truth.
An incomplete one would do.
"I don't know...I....I never thought about it before" she told him, concern transperant in her voice.
"About what" he spitted. She flinched at his tone, unable to grasp why it would get so inconvenient for him to once be in her shoes.
"Ge...gett..getting pregnant.." she stuttered looking anywhere but his eyes.
"Why" he asked, thinking of no possible answer as to why she wouldn't have thought of it before. If anything women in mafia were taught ever since they were born was to become a good wife and good mother.
"Is it because you think I wouldn't pay you attention after?" He mused, softly caressing her cheek with his thumb, shifting his weight back on her with the help of his other hand for balance.
She wondered how his thoughts briskly jumped from serious conversations to dirty ones, how easily distractable the don of Italian mafia could be. Not that she complained if the topic was about to change.
She gasped as he entered her again, throwing the thin blanket covering her body. No matter how many times by now he had her, she always struggled to take him without resistance.
"Hmm?" He asked, picking up his pace.
"I...I..." she had forgotten what he asked. As vulnerable and bruised as she was, no one could expect her to remain conscious enough to remember his questions. She reminisced how exactly she had got herself trapped, stupid to bring him to the bed when she could let wrap it in the kitchen. But again, he was beyond her understanding, he'd have easily done what he wanted. She was a fool to believe she had even a miniscule control over the situations in her own life, the truth was he did what he did. He probably led her to believe she influenced his actions but belief was a decisive thing, it came with fruitless hopes and endless misery. He had played her.

He had always played her.

Her thoughts vanished in the darkness as she felt a familiar sensation building in her core. No matter how much she loathed her own body, it never stopped responding to his touch. She knew biologically how it worked, how he drove her to orgasms but never with her own eyes. Not exactly knowing why but today a thought of seeing the taboo tingled her mind. She hesitantly strained her neck to look at where his length entered her and regretted immediately. It was unreal how there was enough space inside her to take something as giant. He saw how his curious kitten's eyes widened at the only real connection they shared. A sardonic smile played on his lips at her innocence.

As to give her a show, he deepened his pace, hitting her insides both slowly and roughly, coming all out and entering all in. She watched in more horror than amazement as it happened. One second he was outside her, it all his hard glory like an unpenetrable veiny rod, glistening with her juices and next second it disappeared inside her, slapping her nerves in hard smack. A guttural scream formed in her throat every time he reached the deepest part of her, hitting his thighs on her, confirming he had entered to limit. With the savage force he rammed with, her body jerked violently with each thrust. Her eyes brimmed at the mixed pain in the pool of pleasure, at the lust dissolved in the sea of hatred.
Unable to keep looking at how pleasure walked through the lane of torment, she looked away only to meet his eyes. He watched her sincerely, with a sinister smirk plastering his face and stopped moving exactly when he was embedded fully inside her, allowing her to feel his complete length as it tightly fit inside her. He noticed how she pleaded with her, begging him to move out. When he didn't move an inch she wiggled herself to get rid of the discomfort. In a swift moment he removed himself and rammed back inside, pounding at an inhumane pace. Her moans turned into screams muffled by the loud rhythmic screeching of his bed. It was astonishing how the poor piece of furniture was holding onto its legs when something as aggressive happened on it. Her pleas to slow down were responded with the flickering of clit while he fucked her, making her scream her even louder. As if he had became immune to her pleas, he ignored her every request as if it never fell over his ears. All he cared enough to notice was her orgasms, he listened to her body clearer than her mouth, he noticed what made her orgasm faster and what didn't. What she said simply didn't matter as long as her body spoke louder.

If she was to do as much throw her legs around, she was manhandled around the bed and controlled like a pet. When she thought she knew what to expect she didn't. As if he was a beast for a night, he fucked her through and through. Unable to keep track of how many unwilling orgasms he had extracted from her, he finally decided to call it a night. Pulling out, like his after-marriage hobby he watched his cum oozing out of her. Out of habit his hand went to palm his semen, pushing it back in. She whined as his rough palm connected with her now sour area, with whatever left out dwindling energy preserved, she flinched putting as much as distance from his hand.
It was bewildering how her small actions inflicted incredible scars on his nerves. Pulling her thighs closer in a single rough pull, he pushed his cum back ensuring she felt the pressure on her sensitive flesh. His hand lingered longer than necessary, playing with her folds, enjoying her softness.
"St...stop.. it hurts" she hiccuped, even when his hand was gentle to the least, it still felt like a sand paper on her harassed skin. His roughness had sensitized every part of her body.
"Get used to it" he quickly stated, giving a soft tap on her pussy that came down as a rough smack. She cried at his cruelty, at her helplessness, at everything that occurred from her birth to put her in this place.
"You need to eat"
He blurted, promptly getting off the bed and casually dressing back up. Giving final look at her naked body that now bore several evidences of what rough sex could do, he left to bring dinner for them.
.
.
.
.
Authors note: damnnn that took time...it was hard to write...this requires creativity btw...I never thought I'll need it but yeah...