Chapter 1 Graduation

Wow, i said to myself in the moment i was walking towards that blue podium having to make my speech. Never thought there were going to be many people here, especially many graduates. Have no clue how these people even managed to graduate. I mean like come one, for example Josh he was literally a flop. He didn't care about school or anything and always ditched... and he's graduating? Anywho, i was walking up and i just kept thinking to myself, 'God please don't let me fall'. Mainly because im such a clumsy girl with that always ends up falling or tripping over things even her own feet. Yup that was pretty much my life. I was walking towards that potium, and i safely got up on it. Thankfully and luckily i didn't fall or anything. I looked up and i saw many familiar faces, wow many and many faces. Holy crap my anxiety. Breathe bella breathe bella. I repeatedly told myself. Then i looked up and i felt confident and determined. I took a deep breathe in. "Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen and Graduates, Today we are gathered in a beautiful day to celebrate nothing else but our graduation!" People started to clap. "We have come a very long way, and it might have felt like an eternity but at a blink of an eye we are standing here today wearing these gowns, who knew how far we would come?" "Not only is today our graduation, but it is also the beginning of something new, a new road, a new life" "New decisions, and the decisions we make today not only will determine where we end up in the future, but will also shape ourselves as who we are." "We are proud, we are determined, we are 2015 graduates. Thank you everyone and congratulations granduates!" At the last few sentences everyone stood up from their chairs and cheered me on, and clapped. With that I stepped off the podium filled with pride and confidence because I basically just slayed everyone. I walked off stage and went back to my seat. I got a few "Great Job" and "Amazing speech" from a couple people. A few minutes later it was time to throw our caps in the air. "3,2,1 GOO" With that we all grabbed our caps and threw it up in the air. Everyone screamed and cheered. I felt relieved when I threw my cap in the air. It felt as if I finally accomplished something and got rid of it. I was just happy I got high school over with. A couple minutes later we we're told that we could leave and of course many people were crying their eye sockets off. Make-up streaming down their faces from all the tears. I have to admit, it was pretty damn funny. I would be crying too but being the loser that i am i don't have many friends or a 'squad'. I only had 2 friends, Madison and Alex. And i know i would see them again, because we we're like a peanut butter& jelly sandwich. Alex was the bread, Madi was the jelly and i was the peanut butter. Not to mention that was our favorite sandwich. Anywho i spotted them outside and we all hugged. "Heyyy guys, congrats" said alex. "Congrats everyone!" Madi said. We only had eachother, no other friends. We all decided to leave and go find our parents. Besides we lived in the same neighborhood so we would see eachother later. My mom Anna came up to me, "Hey honey oh my goodness your speech brought tears to my eyes!" My dad Ray interrupted, "She learned that from me" with a smirk on his face. "Bella you did amazing", said my brother John. John was my only brother and the oldest at 27 years old, from me & my sister Hannah (25 years old) "sweetie, your sister couldn't make it today, she had an appointment to check one of the venues." Me and my sister Hannah we're always so close, and i was also close to my brother John. I didn't mind that she couldn't make it, besides in these moments that she's planning her wedding with her fiance Liam. Liam was a good man. We all walked towards my dad's car. "Bella, that reminds me today we have some big news for you!" "You're definitely gonna love it..." said John with sarcasm. He had a sad face. Hmmm i wonder what it is...

( A/N : hey guys sorry this chapter was kinda boring! It was more like an intro, but i promise that this stroy will only get better! I hope you keep reading, to see what the big surprise is! please comment/ like ! ... bye ily all! )