Apology

(Bella's P.O.V:)

After everything that happened last night I just wanted to stay in my room and never come out. Last night I came home and took all of my belongings from our room and took in to the room at the end of the hallway a few rooms away from his, I basically moved out. I guess this room was my new room. It was a little smaller, but at least he's not here anymore.

I don't even know if he came home last night. I just went straight to sleep. Although I did hear a little knock on the door around 2 in the morning. I refused to open. Not because I was mad but I was just too lazy to get up. I'm not as mad anymore, I'm just a little frustrated. I wanted to sleep. Nope actually I wanted to live in a cave so no one would ever be able to bother me. Maybe one day...

I didn't want to leave my room but my stomach was basically forcing me to get out dragging me to the kitchen because I was seriously hungry. I'm always hungry.

I quietly opened the door not wanting to make too much noise, because it was still 6 in the morning on a Sunday. I felt like a spy getting through a mission of saving the huge diamond that was stollen by the evil master mind, but instead I was trying to save my waffles. Hmmm if only I was a spy. Make my life actually worth something.

I went into the kitchen to fetch myself some good chocolate waffles because waffles are good & m chocolate is too so why the hell not right? I was patiently waiting for my waffles until the evil master mind decided to show up.

"I'm leaving, I don't know what time I'll be coming back." He said.

I didn't say anything back. He wanted to act like a jerk last night and think he could treat me like a toy, hm well two can play at this game. I'll give him the silent treatment.

"Did you not hear, or yare you deaf?" His aggressive voice gave me shivers. Now this time I do really wanna punch the shit out of that smart mouth of his. I still ignored him, grabbed my plate of waffles and started leaving up to my room. I could feel his eyes glaring  at me all the way up until I completely vanished from his vision.

*Andrews P.O.V*
Was she serious? Wow how more ridiculous can she get? She acts like a child, never listens, she's stubborn, she's just she's a child. Whatever, just because we're engaged doesn't mean I actually have to love her. She's out of my league. She's definitely not my type. She's too aggressive. I will never ever
fall for her. I will never love her. Ever.

*7 hours later*

*Bells P.O.V*
"Dude I miss you so much." I was talking to madi.
"I KNOW SAME, are you even ever visiting us anytime soon?" She replied.

"Can't. He hardly ever lets me leave, he says it's bad for his image." It's true ever since we announced the engagement, he's gotten pushy about letting me go out. It's not like I do it either ways, I don't even have friends.

"Ah that sucks dude, you are coming to your sisters wedding though right?" Holy fridge. I forgot about it.

"DUDE I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE WEDDING. MY OWN SISTER GETS MARRIED NEXT MONTH AND I FORGOT? WHO EVEN FORGETS THEIR OWN SISTERS' WEDDING?!" I can't believe I forgot about it.

"Well mark your calendar because it's coming up. Are you bringing Mr.hottass?" EWWW hottass.

"I have no choice, Mr.Hottass as you call him, always has an eye on me now."

"Oohoh is he all protective and whatnot?"

"No, it's more of a "hey don't mess up or else you'll make me look bad" type of thing."

"Ah that sucks well I gotta go now. I gotta go give ripples a bath."

"Ahh little ripples !!? Give him a kiss for me okay? Bye you flop, Take Care." Ripples was her pug (:

Well what now what am I supposed to do?

*2 hours later*

*Andrews P.O.V*
Im glad work was light today. I was able to leave early. All I wanted to do at this point is go home and sleep. I opened the door, walked in and saw Bella laying asleep on the couch. She looked beautiful. I don't know how to explain this, but she looked so cute just laying there sleeping. She was watching the usual, Greys Anatomy. That show was stupid. It's just filled with a bunch of indecisive couples who all end up dying. Anywho coming back to Bella. She was wearing short shorts & an oversized Tshirt. I just had this urge to just go up to her and hold her in my arms. I wanted to make her mine, and only mine. No Andrew you can't, snap out of it. You don't even like her. But looking her like this made me feel some type of way. No, you can't fall for her. She's just an immature lousy girl, you would never aim for someone like her.

Bella's P.O.V:
What the?! I got up from the couch and saw how late it was. It was 11:30 pm, I guess I overslept. I got up to go to bed until I saw him again. He was just there sitting on the table wearing his clothes from work. It was awkward because he was literally just sitting there looking at me. I'm considering this guy to be an actual creep or like an ax murderer dude. His hair was a little messy and only had the button up shirt. WELL WHAT THE HELL DO I DO? I felt my legs start to shake because of how uncomfortable it was. We were having an eye staring competition. The awkward kind though. Should I keep staring? I don't even know what to do at this point. I was starting to simply just walk away, but then he called my name.

"Bella." He said. Should I continue giving him the silent treatment?

"Bella? I'm talking to you."

"What now?!" I replied. Might as well get it over with.

"I am ready to accept your apology." What the?!

"Um, my apology?! I don't think so, YOU should be the one apologizing." I'd rather get kicked by a donkey than ever apologize to him.

"Well yes. The way you acted last night was unacceptable. You left me there alone. You made the people talk, YOU EMBARRASSED ME." What an ass.

"So let the people talk! All you ever care about is what they say and what they think of you. But you don't ever care about me. I don't care about you or any of this. As I recall you're the one who treated me like I wasn't even there. I know this stupid engagement isn't even real, but for goodness sake just act like it. You ruined my life. You took away my opportunity  of ever actually being in love away. Just stay out of my way. That's all I ask." I simply just walked away.

"Bella wait." He grabbed my arm as I tried to walk past him.

"Wait for what Andrew?! Wait for you to keep making me feel worthless? Because if so, screw you I won't put up with your bullshit anymore. I'm tired now, so let me go." He let go and I made my way up to my room.

{A/N: so here's the update guys ! Sorry it's so crappy. I haven't been updating because school has been really time consuming. I'll try to update more! Dedicated to all you lovely potatoes :) -Jenny