Our First Ball (Last Part)

(A/N: Here's a long chapter for you all (: )

(Bella's P.O.V:)

Bella don't fall. Bella don't fall. Bella DO NOT FLOP. I kept repeating to myself as we made our way inside. He held me by my arm and walked in front of me.

So many cameras. So many lights. So many people. So many dresses and suits. What the actual fruit?! I don't belong here. I mean come on these people look so elegant and their faces are beautiful. It's like their beauty just radiates everywhere and it just slaps me in the face.

People start to stare at us. And When I say stare, I mean they're hardcore staring at us. Like I can literally feel it punching me in the face. It's that intense.

We made our way through the people and to our seats. When we got to our table, we were greeted by Ben and Isabel. I was so happy to see them. I'm finally surrounded by kind, and genuine people. (A/N: if you guys don't remember, Ben and Isabel are Mr. & Mrs.Wright. They're Andrews parents)

I loved Isabel. I loved her so much. She was just always so kind and humble towards me. And Ben was like my dad, so genuine towards me as well. Isabel and I went shopping the day after we left my house, and she told me stories about how Andrew would wear his underwear in his head and pretended to be a superhero. Which I don't find weird because I would actually do that too. But seriously who wouldn't?

We also talked about my past and what I had gone through. She started to cry when I told her my story, and she actually apologized for agreeing into this arrangement. She had told me that if she knew what I had gone through, she would've never agreed to have me be sent away with Andrew. It felt good to have someone to understand where you're coming from. She promised to never tell anyone my past. That's why I love her so much.

*Back to reality*

"Oh Bella sweetie how are you? I've missed you!" Isabel says wrapping me in a hug.

"I've been great Isabel, It's so nice to see you again!" I really did miss her. Not having my mom around really sucks, and Mrs.Wright makes me feel like I still have her around, so I love being around her.

"Bella dear, take a seat." Ben says as he gives me one of his warm sweet hugs that remind me of my dad.

Andrew takes a chair out and helps me in my chair. Then takes a seat next to me. Such a gentleman. Yeah right.

"So how are things going with you and Andrew?" Isabel asks me. Ben and Andrew started talking about business and about boring things and whatnot, so they weren't paying attention to our conversation.

"Oh well you know, the usual" I replied.

She giggles, "And what would that be?"

"Well let's see, yesterday we didn't talk at all. This morning he complained about being late. You know the usual." It was true. Andrew complained about many many many things.

"Well have you two done something together?" She asks.
"No. He focuses on his work 24/7."
"Not even dinner together?"

"No not at all. I usually cook for both of us, but he always comes home late, he never even eats anything that I cook."

"That's not okay. I will have a talk with him okay? If you guys are going to do this, he must try as well." She sounded a bit irritated at Andrew. "I did not raise him to act like that towards you. You do not deserve to be ignored. Ben and I raised him better than that." She ranted. "Give him some time honey, he is a little difficult but I know he'll give in at some point."