Our Fist Ball (Pt.2)

(A/N: So here's PART 2 !!! after many many decades and centuries of being MIA (: This chapter is dedicated to yesenia489 (: Hope you all enjoy! - Jenny)
____
Bella's P.O.V:

Wow. That's a really really long was down. How am I supposed to walk myself down there with these big ass heels??! And what the hell is up with these millionaires and their mansions with these long stair cases? They should at LEAST have warning signs saying: "Use at own risk" on them or something.

But seriously you know what would be so cool? Having a slide !! I've always dreamed of having a huge house with a HUGE & when I say HUGE, I MEAN HUGE SLIDE instead of stairs.

"Bella honey, he's waiting for you hurry on!" Sara says as she breaks my thoughts and daydreaming into focus.

"Oh right." *sigh* "Hey Sara if I die on my way down, please please please tell my family I love them."

Sara laughs. I was actually serious.

Well here goes nothing.
I grab onto the side bar of the stairs and start making my way down. The stairs we're curved. My heart starts beating fast as I start to reveal myself more and more.

And there he was.
He looked good. And by good I mean good.
He was looking at me.
I was so focused on his beautiful eyes, as I tried not to trip and fall.
There was complete silence, all that was heard were the clicking noises as my heels touched the hard white stairs.
My heart started skipping a beat as I kept getting closer and closer to Andrew.

(Andrew's P.O.V:)

WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING HER SO LONG? I've been waiting down here like an idiot for her for 5 MINUTES ALREADY. If we're late in blaming her.

"She's coming!" Sara voice says from upstairs. FINALLY.

*Bella stars walking down*

As I hear her the noise of her heels I turn around to see her and -

Wow. She looks absolutely beautiful. She looks more than beautiful.

I mean since the first day I saw her my first impression was that she was so beautiful. But today. I can't keep my eyes off of her.

It was as if she had casted a spell on me. I was captivated by her beautiful brown eyes. (A/N: I don't even remember the color of Bella's eyes so I'm sorry if I get it wrong, I'll fix it)

The room was silent. It was only me and her. I couldn't keep myself from imagining I could just walk up to her pick her up, and carry her in my arms (bridal style) back up to our bedroom, so I could rip her dress apart with my own hands, and do things to her. I mean after all, she is my fiancé.

Snap out of it Andrew. How could you start thinking about her like this!? She is the reason why you're life is ruined in the first place.

Anger started to replace my thoughts. It was true. She had ruined my life. And she was going to pay for it.

(Bella's P.O.V:)

His face suddenly stiffened. He looked angry? What did I do?
I mean all I'm trying to do is keep myself from falli-

"HOLY FUDGE" - I screamed at the top of my lungs as I tripped. "HOLY MOTHER OF-"

"WHAT THE HELL BELLA" Andrew says as he catches me.