I'll Keep You Safe

{A/N: Caution! There is a bit of sensitive matters in this chapter. Please be understanding of this chapter.}

//*Next Morning*

_

{Andrew's P.O.V.}

_

*RING RING RING* What the?! My phone rang, I didn't even check the caller ID I simply just answered. It was 5 in the morning, I wonder who the hell was calling at this time.

_

"Hello?" I answered.

_

"Good Morning son, did I wake you up." It was my beloved mother.

_

"Oh good morning mom and No you're fine. How are you?" I leaned up from my bed.

_

"I'm doing fine son, just called to tell you that your father and I have arrived here. We want to meet up with you guys, how about breakfast at France's at about 8?" she asked.      France's was her favorite place for pancakes, she has always loved eating there. Ever since I was little, she would always go there. I remember every Sunday she would take me there.

_

"Uh, Yeah sure." I replied.

_

"Perfect, see you both there son." Her tender sweet voice replied.

_

"Okay mom, we'll see you there." I answered.

_

"WAIT!" she screamed through the phone.

_

"What, what happened mom?" This crazy woman.

_

"Mm, a little birdy told me that you and Bella were uh, having fun last night." She giggled. "Is that true son?"        I smiled at the thought of what had happened last night with Bella.

_

"Yeah, surprisingly yes, but who's this birdy  you claim told you this?" I asked.

_

"Maria, I call her every night and ask her about how you guys are doing, you know just to make sure you both don't end up killing one another." Ah, maria. She was our house keeper, and a good friend of my mom.

_

"ha, I would never hurt her mom, or any woman for that matter." I said.

_

"I know son, you're a good man. I'll see you later, so we can discuss the details. Bye son, I love you!"

_

"Bye mom, love you too." She then hung up.

_

I got up and decided to take a shower, so grabbed a button up shirt, and some slacks. Then I grabbed my phone and into the shower I went. I plugged the speakers onto my phone, and began blasting Stolen Dance again.

This was probably the first time I play music in the shower, or just this type of music in general. Growing up in this life-style I was only taught to love Classical music, all instrumentals. Bella on the other side, was different. She's been the only one who has been able to make me enjoy this type of music, and dance or.... just laugh and smile as much as I did last night. It was her that was changing me, it was her that was making me a better man.