Our First Ball (pt.1)

The next few weeks were just boring... you know, Andrew leaving every morning before i would even wake up and not coming home until midnight or so. It was getting so boring. I mean i should've been in college studying medicine, but instead i'm stuck here under my own will. Nothing excited happened after the incident at the store, other than a few days later when Andrew finally spoke to me and his words were exactly, "I won't be coming home early." and it didn't even count considering the fact that he called me from work. Yet i found it unusual, he never comes home at all. I eat alone every morning and night. I'm always alone since he never takes days off. He's basically a workaholic.

Today shouldn't be any different than all the other days. It was 8:00 in the morning and i had just finished showering and eating breakfast. I flopped on the couch and began watching American Horror Story because it's so weird but that was exactly why i loved it. Suddenly my phone rang.

It was from Andrew.

Pretty convinced the world is going to end, he never calls me. But i answered.

"What do you want?" i casually asked.

"You need to come down to the office right now, we need to talk. I'll tell Tim to go pick you up. Bye." he said. Well that was exciting. I've been to his office before, but just to pick stuff up. His building was huge. Someone forgot to mention me the part about how Andrew's the CEO of the entire thing. Guess they leave many things behind. I went into my room and took my hoodie out, and i put it on. I love hoodies... I wear hoodies all the time. But i mean come on who the hell doesn't like to wear hoodies? They're so comfortable it's like a comfortable potato sack ya know? but anywho i grabbed my hair like usual in a messy bun. I literally looked like a hobo but i honestly don't care, it's not like i'm gonna go meet shawn mendes or jacob whitesides.

I made my way out the door, where Tim was already waiting for me. He was our chauffeur. Tim is awesome he's like the grandpa i never had. He was probably the only one i have actually talked to in the past few weeks. "Miss Bella." he said as he helped me in the car. He drove us towards the building and parked it in a secret private garage Andrew apparently had. "I'll be here, when you're ready to leave miss." he said with a smiled and i thanked him.

I don't know why but every time i walk in here i felt like i was Anastasia from Fifty Shades Of Grey, and i have no complete idea why? I mean it's not like i had a Christian Grey, although i wouldn't mind it. I mean minus that complete weird psychotic part of him. But any who i cleared my mind and made way up to the top floor where the idiot's office was. I felt awkward there everyone stared at me, guess the word spread out quickly of how i was going to become Mrs.Wright pretty soon. We actually began *planning* the wedding but we decided to set it to the side considering the fact that my sister's wedding was still around the corner but yeah.

"He's in there waiting for you." his assistant said. "Thanks."

I opened the door, "Hey what's up?"

"Hey, take a seat please." wow he can actually talk.

"So there is this ball thing we have to attend for charity tonight."

"And your point is?"

"You're coming with me tonight."

NO. I WILL NOT GO. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY ATTEND A VERY HIGH CLASS BALL THING, IM JUST A FLOP, BESIDES I HAD PLANS ALREADY.

"No, i can't..." i just can't go, i don't do well with people and-" he cut me off.

"You don't have an option, press is starting to question why you haven't been coming with me to these types of things, were supposed to be engaged bella."

"But we're not an actual couple." it was true, none of this meant anything.

"Yeah, but at least act like it." he kinda sounded mad now. At this point, i really just wanna jump out of this building. The room turned into complete silent, yet he wouldn't keep his eyes off me.

"You know i actually had plans tonight." I actually did okay.

"Oh really? like what?" Okay now he was really pissing me off.

"Yes i do. Like staring at the ceiling and wishing i could fly, or like wishing i could dance or wishing i could be a unicorn with lazer nipples or hmm i don't know maybe wishing i could just leave, you know the usual." I'm honestly never serious about anything. I'm always so sarcastic about everything.

"Like i said you don't have an option."

"Never said i did, okay whatever but if i mess up or fall or something don't say i didn't warn you!"

"Okay, I'll meet you in our house at 6 pm sharp and i expect you to be ready, I'll call some hair dressers and a designer to get you ready."

"okay, just don't expect me to look any hotter than i already am, because honey it won't get any better than this."

and wow i literally just made myself sound stupid and an idiot and wait did he just call it our house? Damn it bella why do you gotta be such a flop?hahaha okay wow

I let myself out and i started running out toward TIM. "Tim man let's go, i just embarrassed myself up there and yeah let's go!" He got in the car and drove us home. Once he got me home i let myself inside the house and there waiting for me was who i guessed was the designer/makeup artist/hair stylist lady person. "So you're the lucky one." she said. "Depends on what you're referring to." i replied.

"Ha, i like you! My name's Sara! And you must be Bella!" i liked her she was nice and quite pretty too. She had beautiful blonde hair, and pretty blue eyes.

"Yes, unfortunately."

"Okay well Andrew called and asked for me to get you ready for a ball, is that right?"

"Yes, but i'm just going under my will." she laughed and started getting me ready.

* 2 hours later *

"Wow, i have to admit, you look hot probably the best i've done so far!" Sara said staring at me.

"Can i see myself now?" I was curious. She walked me towards the mirror and damn. I looked HOT.

I was wearing a long tight strapless classy dress, and white high heel pumps. The makeup was natural and so elegant. My hair was tied up into a very nice bun wrapped around a braid. Then the touch of red lipstick made me look tumblr. (A/N: sorry i suck at details but just picture a tumblr nice white tight dress with heels :) sorry guys)

"Thank you so much, i actually look good for once!" it was the sad truth.

"Don't thank me honey, but now that i'm done with you i have to go!" she gathered her stuff and started walking out. "Wait! but how much do i owe you?" i asked.

"Nothing. Andrew already took care of that, see you soon and have fun!" and she left. Okay well maybe he's not that such an idiot. Then i heard the door again. It was Andrew. 'Shit shit shit'. I ran inside my room.

"Bella it's time to go! Come down."

Holy shit balls he was waiting for me down stairs already. Meaning i had to walk down stairs and like not fall down wearing these heels while this insanely hot man known as my so called fiance will be staring at me. Every single move. And shit that's when it hit me.What if he didn't like it? What if he hates it? But most importantly why on hell was i feeling this way? Why did i even cared? I don't even know exactly how i was feeling, there were just so many feelings and thoughts running through my mind. Come on Bella just think about taco salads and how much you love them. oh well. I grabbed my handbag and walked out my room. Well here goes nothing.

Shit.

A/N: Hey guys what do you think will happen next? I'm adding a little bit of Andrew's P.O.V of what he thinks of bella on the second part so stay tuned ! sorry this chapter was kinda boring but yeah hope you continue reading :) please leave comments/votes it helps me out a lot whether or not i should continue this story?? love you all