Mr.Coldeyes

I woke up only to realize that i wasn't in my bed. "What the? Why am i here?" i was talking to myself as i realized i was in a huge room. "Ohhh right....im here okay" .... im serious im so stupid. I crawled out of my bed and into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. Grabbed my toothbrush from my small bag i had and brushed my teeth. Then i just grabbed up my really long ombre hair in a messy bun. I washed my face, i wasn't even wearing makeup. 

I walked out and was deciding whether or not i should go out the room, considering the fact that i was only wearing the over sized shirt, my bra and underwear. But i was hungry and i wanted food so why not?.  I debated myself for a good 5 minutes. I grabbed the door knob and opened the door and started walking out well because why not? i tiptoed passed Andrew's room and went downstairs searching for the kitchen to find me some food. 

There were so many rooms everywhere... but thankfully i found myself in the kitchen. And there it was so big and beautiful my favorite thing ever ... the refrigerator. I opened it and was very disappointed at what i saw. Such a huge fridge to have absolutely NOTHING inside. This might be the saddest day of my life. Just looking at it made me depressed. A tear streamed down my face. Poor baby was empty and very sad. I checked the cabinets to see if there was any food but no!!! But oh no, if i were to live here i will not tolerate this. I ran straight to Andrew's room and banged on the door no longer giving one shit on what i was wearing or if he was still asleep.

"YO ANDREW WAKE UP!! OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed.

"AYYYYYY OPENNN UPPPPP, OPEENN THISS DOORRR!!!" I screamed even louder.

"What the hell is going on?" he said as he opened the door only to reveal a very shirtless Andrew. His abs were just ama-... wait what? No bella get with the program here. There is only one problem here and that there is no food in that damn fridge. 

"Why is the fridge absolutely empty?" 

"Seriously? you wake me up at 6 in the morning to ask me something about my fridge." he kinda screamed.

"Do you like not eat or?" 

"So know you're worrying about what i eat?"

"Forget it, let me borrow your car." Since he wasn't cooperating with me might as well go for some groceries myself. 

"What? No." he said.

"What do you mean what no... You have no food in your kitchen and you say NO?? I don't care whether or not you eat, but I HAVE TO EAT... I AM HUNGRY...!!!" 

"Fine, but i'm coming with you."

"I don't care..."

"Wait but you're leaving wearing that?" he replied looking at me from head to toe.

"Does it look like i care about how i look?" i sarcastically smiled.

I walked in my room grabbed my sandals and walked right passed him and down the stairs i went. I honestly felt like a badass. I went out and helped myself inside his car. He followed me along. This time i did sit in the passengers seat but only because i felt like a badass after making him take me to buy groceries and whatnot at 6 in the morning. The car ride was pretty much silent. No actually it was completely silent. He just drove while i just sat there now feeling like an idiot, because of what i was wearing. I mean i had his shirt that came down all the way to my knees. Just thankful you weren't able to see anything underneath. Not saying i had an ass or boobs because i actually don't, but hey i like my small boobs so. 

We came up to the closest store and i got out of the car first. "Are you coming or?" i asked. "Im the one who's paying aren't i?" i really hated this guy and his stupid combats, but he had a point. We started walking inside and i grabbed a cart. He followed behind me. The first stop was in the freezer aisle. I grabbed chicken, chicken nuggets, chicken wings, Pizza, fries, and whatnot. Everything you could possibly think of. Then we went on and i grabbed a bunch of junk food. I grabbed cookies, chips, candy, cupcakes, ice cream, i attacked myself. But we also got veggies and what not. 

We made our way to the fruit are place and i started picking out grapes, strawberries, cucumbers, lemons, watermelon, tomatoes, apples, bananas, mangos etc. I was picking out some berries when i felt someone behind me kinda touch my non-existent ass. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL." I turned around to reveal some stranger. He was tall, and had blonde hair, he looked like he was in his early twenty's. That pervert came closer to me. "Hey what's your name?" he asked. he came one step closer.

 "Yo Get away from me before i kick you in the balls." i said.

"Why don't you just come with me and we'll have a little fun."

"Because she's with me." we both turned around to see Andrew. 

"leave her alone, she's with me." He continued. He grabbed me by my hand and brought me closer to him and placed me behind him.  "Oh sorry Mr Andrew. Wright i didn't, i didn't realize she was with you..." he just kept studdering. He looked scared. "Still doesn't give you the right to treat women as if they were some type of object you could just claim. Treat women with respect." Andrew replied. And this moment ladies and gentlemen was the moment where i mentally thanked Ben and Isabel for raising a gentleman. Thank you god, Amen. "I'm really sorry sir." he walked away. 

We just walked towards the cashier. He helped me put the stuff in bags, and then he payed. I grabbed the cart and started walking out the store and towards the car. He followed behind. I don't know it was a little awkward. We just acted as if nothing had happened when clearly something definitely had happened. I mean he said that i was with him. Okay let me rephrase what he said, "She's with me."  Was that even supposed to mean something? Or did he just say it to make that creep go away. Probably means nothing at all, so i just shook it off. We made our way to the car, not to mention it was a beautiful car. It was actually a range rover, and put all the bags inside. He started the car and drove off. 

I guess i really didn't know exactly where we lived but can i just say wow. We lived in a gated area full of like these really huge mansions. Our house itself was gated as well. He stopped the car and we once again took the groceries in as well as my luggage. I felt like i needed to say something. 

"Hey thanks for everything." i said. i probably sounded like an idiot. But he just shook his head in agreement and walked away. Did i say something? Did i do something wrong? This awkwardness just reached a whole new other level to be honest  and i don't know why but those words he said just kept flashing back to me.

I walked inside and placed everything where they belonged. The kitchen looked full and just happy. :) I made waffles for myself and a couple extra if Mr.Coldeyes wanted some. He came out towards the kitchen wearing his usual business suit. "I'm going to work." was all he said, then again walked away.

It was just me and my lonely self with my waffles, but it was okay since he legit just took me on a food spree. okay. I didn't really mind. I was used to always being  alone. Loneliness has always been my only company since i was little. I could do this

Or Can i ?

///A/N: hey everyone :) hope you're enjoying the story so far, i know sometimes it can get boring i apologize! But hope you keep reading! until next time! Love you all :) //////