My Great Escape

How could my parent's just give me away as if i were some type of toy or something! Im human not some type of object to just be given away... damn. I guess they just didn't want me anymore. Had.i really annoyed them that much? Not to mention the fact of having to get married to that weird but insanely hot creepo who just couldn't stop laying his eyes on me.

I didn't care... i locked myself in my room and planned my escape. Hmmm.. I GOT IT. im going to climb out my window and run to Madi's house. ... it was windy and dark outside and i had to carefully climb down from the second floor. Thankfully there was a wall that was attached to a fence which made it easier for me. I jumped out and ran as fast as i could to Madi's house. "MADI OPEN THE DOOR SAVE ME FROM THE CREEPS THAT ARE TRYING TO TAKE ME AWAY!!!" I screamed while banging on the door. "What the hell Bella, what is it?" She opened the door. I ran inside straight to her room. She locked the door. "Madi they're trying to take me away !" "What? Who?" ... "My mom and dad apparently signed a stupid paper claiming how i need to leave with them, and i have to marry some guy." "WAIT BELLA."
"WHAT."
"Is the guy cute?"
"What are you even.? Im leaving to Miami today and all you wanna know is if he's cute?"...
"Well is he?"
"I've taught you so well, im proud! Hah he's actually cute!"
Wow me and madi are so alike :)
I've taught her so well :)
"So you're leaving today?"
"Yes. I don't want to leave you and alex."
"I don't have to!" I said.
"Didn't you just say-"
I cut her off, "We can buy a ticket and let's move to Europe lets go to Spain!" We always dreamed of going to Spain since we were 7 years old. "Oh yeah! Where are we gonna get the money?" ...
"Right... well i can hide under your bed." At that point there was a knock on the door. "Hmmm. Sounds good! Go hurry!!!" I crawled under her bed. This could actually work.

At that moment i heard what sounded like Andrew's stupid voice. "Where is she? We have a plane to catch." ... "Easy there, THIS IS MY HOUSE!" Madi screamed. Haha i love the sassy madi. "I know she's here." He said. "Did i ever say she wasn't?" She replied. Whoooh.. thats my girl. "Ughh where is she?" ... at that point i heard the door open... he was in the room.

"Bella where are you? We need to go!" He kept screaming. I giggled at the thought of him struggling.. ... "Owww!" I had banged ny head against the bed. It went silent for a few seconds...

"AHA" he yelled. i felt his hands wrap around my ankles as he pulled me out. "Damn it!!!" He found me. "Where is Madi?" I asked. "She left to your house.." ... WHY .$.;$;

He pulled me up and carried me over him. "Yo what the hell i can walk myself." He said nothing.this little piece of crap. He ignored me as he kept walking on our way back. "HEY STOP." at that moment he had put me down. "What? Stop acting like a child." "Ummm. Excuse me? I am a child." ... "Just shut up." Oh hell no. "Ecuse m-" he didn't let me finish as he pinned me to the wall. Okay. Well. Umm. What.

"You think i want to be here? With you?" Geez man how rude.
"And did i ever say i wanted to be here... i just graduated today and i get this in return?" He let go and walked off. I walked right behind me. We made our way to my house again. There in the front yard was Madi and Alex waiting for me. "Bella, im going to miss you so much!" Alex said as he wrapped me in a hug. I saw Andrew as he gave me a wicked glare. What the hell is wrong with this guy. "Ahhh im gonna miss you too!!" Madi wrapped me up close. We were all crying even Alex.

John's P.O.V:

It hurt to see my little sister cry, it hurt even more to let her go. I remember having to go kick a guys ass once when she was a Sophomore bc the guy she was dating cheated on her. Wow. And now im giving her away to some guy i hardly know.

She's been through so much that not even my parents know of what has happened to her. She would just tell me what would happen to her. I walked over to Andrew, "Hey i know this wasn't your choice but I'll just ask one thing from you... just take care of her. She's been through a lot.. i mean a lot and she really doesn't deserve to get hurt."

"I understand. I will don't worry." He said.

Bella's P.O.V

I saw John talk to Andrew, i wonder what he told him. "Well guys its time to go." Mr.Wright said. "Guys im sorry, i love you so much!" I hugged madi and alex. "Call us when you arrive!" Madi said. "I will!" Next i hugged my parents and thanked them for everything they've done for me even if they gave me up :) *sarcastic smile*

"Okay well I'll see you all soon, hopefully!" I said before i got in their limo. I sat across from Andrew. Then i slowly saw them fade as the car drove away.

Tears streamed down my face.

I was going to miss this place so much.

A/N: sorry for the longish chapter! Hope you enjoyed love you all