Just A Dream

{A/N: You guys are sooooo gonna hate me for doing this but 🌚}

-
"He leaned down towards me and-..."

-
*RINNNNG RINGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGG*
-
I opened my eyes and saw it was already 7:00 in the morning. Stupid alarm went off at the best part of my dream. What the hell, did I just dream of? It seemed so real, but it was nothing more than just a dream. I knew it was too good to be true. It felt so real though.
-
What actually happened after we dropped Hannah off was that we drove home in complete silence. We got home, I asked Andrew if he had work to do, if not so that we could go out or something considering the fact that I never actually leave the house. That was a pretty stupid question I asked, of course he has work to do. He always does. He told me that he was always going to be busy, so I should just drop any idea of ever going out somewhere with him. Then he went to his office upstairs and buried his face into his work. I went to my room and slept, and dreamt of what I wished could have happened.

-
So yeah, moral of the story: NEVER EVER ask a billionaire CEO if he has time, because we all know what they'll say. NO.
-
Well I guess it's time to get up. Who am I kidding? I don't have to, I never go out either way. I decided to take a shower to get that dream out of my head, so I grabbed a pair of shorts, and a huge over-sized t-shirt. I went in the shower and tried to forget everything that I dreamed, after all it was just too good to be true.
-

Once I got out I simply air dried my hair, and tied it in a messy bun. I didn't blow dry my hair, let's just say I learned my lesson the second day of my arrival. I took a shower, I started blow drying my hair that's until Andrew came in yelling at me to turn it off. I guess the noise distracted  him from his work. It's not my fault the house is so quiet.
-

Anywho I decided to go downstairs and make myself something to eat. Yassssss waffles. I love waffles. They're just great. I would honestly marry the person who invented waffles. I also added some strawberries and bananas. I'm not a morning person but when waffles are available I'm all about Mornings. So there I was, enjoying my waffles until Andrew barges in.
-
"Hey I need to talk to you." He says. He kinda looked bothered.

"What now? If it's going to another ball you can forget about." I replied.

"No, it's not that. It's just there's a problem." He said.

"What happened this time?" I said.

"Well, we have to start planning the wedding." UGHHH.

"Okay, so what?" I really didn't like where this was headed.

"Turns out we have to rush everything a little." He frowned.

"Um, okay. What am I in charge of?"

"Well, we have to get married in a month from today. I have everything planned." Great. My. Wedding. Is. All. Planned.

"As in everything is planned? You really had to send someone to plan my whole wedding?!" I wanted to plan our wedding. I always had a dream of what I wanted it to be even though it wasn't with the right person.

"It's done. We can't change anything." I really didn't like him.

"Well what about my dress? Do I at least get to choose it? I mean I'm the one wearing it." The dress guys, it's important.

"No, we already have your dress planned out as well. It will arrive here a week before the wedding."

"Dude, I was forced into this, the least you could've done is let ME plan my own wedding, or at least the dress!" I was practically yelling at this point.

I was pretty much done with him. I grabbed my waffles and went to my room.
-
One hour later I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in, but if you're a ghost or spirit please stay outside. Thank you." I was so weird.

"It's me." Andrew.

"What's up?" I casually said like if we hadn't had an argument an hour ago. I mean I was still upset but honestly I was kinda glad I didn't have to go trough all the stress of planning a wedding. But it still kinda sucks that my wedding isn't going to be my wedding. Everything I ever dreamed of will remain being just a dream.
-

"Look, I'm sorry. It was pretty insensitive of me to do this. It is our wedding. We're both forced into this, the least I could've done was let you have a say in it."     Finally.

"It's fine. At least we won't have to be stressing over it."

"Yes, but if you still want I can call everyone and tell them to forget about everything. You can plan it." YES!

"YES!! THANK YOU." I probably said that a little too loud.

"Okay, we'll make a list about everything. I'll make the calls so you don't have to worry about that." Finally something nice he's doing for me.

"Andrew. Thank you, thank you so much. You just made me so happy."

"Don't thank me, you deserve this." He smiled.

"If you want I can start taking time off of work so we can plan this together." He said. Man this guy, something about him definitely changed overnight.

"Yeah sure! We can both plan our wedding." I was getting kinda excited.

"Okay. Well We'll start tomorrow if you can?" He said.

"Of course I can. I don't do anything excited with my life. Can you?" I asked

"Yeah, I can help." For the first time.

"Okay it's a done deal, you can leave now." I said joking with him. He smiled.

"Yeah but after I take this." He reached for my plate and grabbed one of my waffles and walked away. HOW DARE. HE.

"HEY DUDE THAT WAS MY LAST WAFFLE." He just ran off.

How does one simply come in my room and take my waffle?! How rude.
-
{A/N: sorry kinda short chapter! Sorry it took me forever. A lot of things has been going on in my life. GUYS PLOT TWIST I HAVE TWO HALF SIBLINGS MY FATHER HAS BEEN KEEPING BEHIND OUR BACKS FOR YEARS. } Anyways, I don't really like this chapter, next chapter will be great. LOVE YOU GUYS. }