- Stolen Paradise -

-
I am so excited! Well kinda, today me and Andrew and gonna stay home researching some venues and stuff for the wedding. I'm a little surprised he's actually helping me. Well I hope he keeps his word.
-
I got ready early and headed down stairs. I wanted to make waffles for both of us, as a thanks for letting me plan the wedding. I had everything ready, only to find out that there wasn't any batter so I decided to go to Andrews office to see if he would drive me to the market real quick to buy some since I didn't want to bother Tim. {A/N: if you guys didn't remember Tim is their driver.}
-
I headed up stairs until I heard something weird. I heard a woman's voice along with his inside his office. Who could it be? They had the door closed, but not fully closed so I was able to peek inside.
-
It was her. It was Marisa.
-
I leaned in closer to see what they were talking about. I wished I hadn't
-
"You can't get married with her." She said to him.

"I have no choice." He said.

"Well, just leave with me. Let's leave and never come back." She said.

"I think you need to leave." That's my boy.

"How could she possibly end up with someone like you." This bitch. I was so close to pushing the door open and slapping the hell out of her.

"We had something special, but that was a couple months ago. Drop it." That's my boy.

"So it's best if you leave please." He obviously had to grab her from her arm since she was refusing to leave and starting walking towards the door. ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION THEY WILL SEE ME. ABORT MISSION. I turned around and started running, well I tried. In the process of trying I tripped on the carpet and feel really hard. My clumsy self was on the floor with a bloody nose, because I had smacked my face so hard on the floor. Next thing you know Andrew walks out.

"BELLA! ARE YOU OKAY?" He rushed towards me and helped me up.

"Yeah just ah little nose bleed that's all." YUPP more like I was trying to eavesdrop on your conversation but I actually ended up with a bloody nose while in the process of trying to run.

"Wow look at her. Is she really the type of woman you want to Marry?" This bitch really couldn't just keep her mouth shut. I wanted to say something but my nose hurt so bad with every slight movement.

"Marisa, you can lead your way out." Andrew told her to leave and she sighed and left.

"Hey what happened?" He asked

"Well uh I was just trying to uh clean the mirror there and I accidentally tripped on the carpet." Lies.

"Right, well let's go in my bedroom and get you cleaned up." He smiled at me and helped me up.

"Tha- Th- Thank  you." Really smooth Bella.

He walked to and into his room, and surprisingly it was really nice and neat.  I've never been in here so I was surprised.

"Wow." I let out a sigh.

"What? Surprised to see that I'm actually a very clean person?" He smirked.

"Yeah pretty much." I sat on his bed and he walked to his bathroom, coming back with a first aid kid.

"Now let me see." He gently observed my nose. His hands were so soft and just so warm. He grabbed alcohol and a cotton.