Dinner (part 1)

{A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't updated! I was on a VACAY :)) I'm back now. I am so happy to come back on & see all these notifications out of a sudden !! My story all together has about 20K reads! You guys have no idea how much that means to me <3 I love you all! I will keep updating. Please vote, comment, and share my story it would help a lot ! Hope you enjoy this part love you all <3 }

•           •          •           •
{Andrews P.O.V}
-

All my life I have shut people off. I have hurt people, and I have ignored the ones I shouldn't have. I keep using this arrangement as an excuse to hurt people, especially Bella. I want to change, I want to be the right man for her. I want to show her and prove to her that this can work. But the thing is... Does she want me to?

"Hey! Good Morning Man, I'm going out to take Hannah to the airport! Wanna come?" Bella ran in my office, and interrupted my thoughts.

"My name isn't "man" it's Andrew, and yes let me just pick up a few papers." She always would call me man as if we were best friends. She would say "hey man" or "dude".        I kinda liked it.

She walked away and I started cleaning my desk. I followed downstairs where both of them were waiting for me. "Good Morning, Hannah." I said. "Good Morning Andrew." She kindly replied. "See she does call me by my name, not like someone." I said looking and glaring at Bella. She childishly rolled her eyes. "My sister could be very childish sometimes." Hannah said. "Clearly." I said looking at Bella as she played with the luggage. "Well let's go or else you'll miss your flight." Bella said.

* At Airport *
-
{Bella's P.O.V}
-
"Awe do you really have to leave? The house is so lonely and boring." I sadly told Hannah. "Yeah sis, ya know I can't keep my man waiting. Plus the wedding is next week already. You both will be there right? I can't have a wedding without a bridesmaid missing." "Of course we'll be there. OHH also hope you find the right dress!"

"Yeah about that... I lied. I already have a dress back home. I just told you that so we would have to go dress shopping in hopes that you would get a little more excited about your wedding."

HOW COULD SHE!?

"WHAT?! NO WONDER YOU MADE ME TRY ON ALL THE DRESSES!" I was yelling at this point & people stared. "Hey is everything okay?" Andrew interrupted. "Yeah Everything's fine." She replied. He stepped back to give us privacy.

"I'm sorry sis, but I wanted to do this for you! I want to help you actually want this arrangement to work, and looking at Andrew I can tell he wants it to work too. Plus I wanted to spend time with you." She explained. Could it really be that Andrew wants to make this work? I mean he hasn't really snapped at me since that last time I had to leave alone from the party.

"Bella I don't know if you noticed but when you tried the dresses on, the way he looked at you was like none other. He couldn't keep his eyes off you." My heart dropped to my stomach.

"Andrew seems like a really nice man. The problem is... You're not letting him in. Give him a chance. But i have to go now. Remember what I'm telling you. Love you sister see you soon." She hugged me and started walking always after saying bye to Andrew. I just stood there in awe. So many thoughts were racing in my head.

I turned around after she left and started to walk towards Andrew waiting for me.

"You ready?" He asked. "Uhh yeah." We started walking outside the airport and towards the car. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, just thinking about something." I said. He started the car and we started driving off.