That Night

Bellas POV:

He ended the call, seconds later it starts ringing again. Without a single care in the world he turns it completely off and throws it onto the bed next to us, all while keeping his eyes on me. It sent chills down my spine. Is this going to turn into what I think it is? Because if so... YIKESSS. I don't have experience in anything remotely close involving the male specimen.

He starting coming closer to me. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? At this point I was nervously sweating, which may I add, IS NOT GOOD. I mean I typically sweat a lot as it is, so Andrew was making this 10x worse than it already is. As if I didn't already sweat enough as it was.

One step closer.

Andrew's POV:

Seeing bella stand there with her eyes locked with mine. I could feel her heart start racing, I could feel her begin to get nervous. Did I really make her feel this way? A smile crept on my face with the thought of how just maybe I could be making her feel this way. Why do I even care? I've never cared about what the other women felt about me. So why am I suddenly caring about how she feels about me?

I don't know what was going on with me. My desire for her was beyond anything I've ever experienced before. In all my life I had slept with quite a couple women, yet not one single one of them had made me feel what Im feeling this very moment. With Bella it's different. It was far more than a sexual desire. I wanted to touch her and feel her warmth. I wanted to hold her soft face in my hands and plant a gentle kiss on her soft lips. I wanted to be gentle. I never thought I'd say that word. Especially since I have a reputation of being so cold. But I wanted to hold her. I wanted to hold her in my arms, and keep her safe. I wanted to make sure nothing would ever happen to her.

Bella's POV:

I had no idea what was going to happen, but I found myself walking closer to him. At this point I didn't even care if I was half naked. I wanted to feel his touch. With only a couple inches between us, I pulled my head up to meet with his eyes once more.

"Is this okay?" He said with his husky deep voice.

Before I could say anything, he lifted his hands onto my face and began kissing me. His lips met mine, for the first time.

He was so gentle.

His lips were so soft. My heart began racing even more.

He then pulled back, "Bella, I-" - "I'm sorry I just-" He couldn't even finish his sentences.

"I'm really sorry Bella, I didn't mean to do that, I mean I did but I'm sorry if you didn't want to do it, or if I'm making you feel uncomfortable right now."

Was THE Andrew Wright being vulnerable with me?

"Hey, It's okay." I said smiling at him.

Andrew's POV:

What had I done? Why did I kiss her? Why was I being so impulsive? I didn't even let her answer my question before I grabbed her tiny face and wrapped my lips with hers. I had felt something so immense inside of me. Something I had never felt before. Something warm. I don't know what it was but I liked it.

Ughhh. At the same time I felt guilt, because I forced myself onto her. Typically when I was with other women they'd be okay with it, I always made sure everything was consensual, but all the other women always loved it rough and sudden. But I didn't know what Bella likes or what she's okay with, I shouldn't have forced myself onto her. I feel so stupid.