UPDATE?

YOOOO Its been FOREVER. LITERALLY. Im SO SORRY.

So as you guys know by now, I am NOT consistent with my updates. The last chapter was last year 2018, and to think its the end of 2019 !!!! I honestly didn't think I'd come back on Wattpad, let alone update new chapters :(

It's crazy to think that I started writing this story 4 YEARS AGO!!!! Back when I was 13 turning 14!!!! Now I'm 18. I was really immature back in the day lol. This story has literally followed me from middle school to all of high school :')

A SHIT LOT has happened during this time period. If anyone cares, I actually got really busy trying to get through high school, and I DID IT YALLL!!! I finally graduated high school earlier this year in MAY :') !!!!

I just want to say thank you to those of you who have been reading this story, despite when I last updated, and to those who have reached out to me asking about updates. Even though my last update was a year ago, you guys never stopped reaching out to me about updates. LITERALLY. really didn't think anyone would read this story! I was just a 13 year old with nothing to do, the night I wrote my first chapter! I have grown so much since, so thank you for those of you who have stuck by this story, thank you for allowing yourself to be engulfed by this story, and being hopeless romantics with me :')

I really think I owe it to each and every one of you to finish this story, so I will.

As you guys can tell, I'm no longer a cringey 13 year old, so I when I went back and read what I have finished... YIKES SIS. I wish I would've written the first chapters a little different, but you guys still enjoyed them for some odd reason lol. So bare with me, Im trying to make sense of the chapters; because its been so long, I've forgotten the vision that I had with this story. If things don't align too well with previous chapters lmk and i'll revise it :) At this point, you guys know my story more than I do so help me out here :)

Anyway, I'm going to finish this story for you guys.

I will make sure to give you guys the ending you guys deserve.

<3 - JENN