The Wedding Dress

Bella's P.O.V:

We didn't speak for the next couple of days After our argument that night. He would come home later than usual. I didn't mind as long as he stays away from me. The past few  days have been boring. Today however will be exciting! My sister flew in today to visit. Since her wedding is in basically 2 weeks from today I'm going to go help her pick out her dress today. Just me and her. I miss her so much. I didn't get to see her at my graduation because of her wedding planning.

*Text from Hannah (her sister)*
H: Hey I'm at the airport already!

B: Okay I'll be there in 15 minutes! So excited to see you again!

H: Me too Bells :) Now hurry up, there's a dude looking at me. I raised my hand to show him how unavailable I am but he still hasn't left. HURRY.

Hannah has always been that loud caring person who always wants to make everyone happy.

*At Airport*

"HANNAH I MISSED YOU HANNAH BANANA!!" I ran to her when I saw her.

"BELLS IVE MISSED YOU LITTLE SISTER!!" She screamed back. We took a moment or two hugging it out and laughing. We started walking out, and into the car.

"Do you wanna go to the house and leave your things?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have many bags." She was going to be staying over the weekend with us. That could only mean one thing. SLEEPOVER. We will watch movies, binge watch Grey's Anatomy, Talk about the wedding. And get to catch up on life. Well at least hers. Mine is boring.

When we made our way into the driveway I noticed that Andrew's car was parked. It was really unusual because it wasn't  even noon yet.

"Someone's home." She commented.

"Wished he weren't." I mumbled .

We made our way inside. I knew Andrew was somewhere in his office buried in his work so I didn't really care. We made our way into the living room and started talking and catching up on life.

"What a nice house, you got yourself a keeper sis." Hannah said with a smirk. "Yeah wished I could say the same." I replied. "Awe it can't be that bad. I mean what else could you possibly want? You have everything here. A nice house, nice clothes, nice things." She said. "I want love. I want someone who actually cares about me. Someone who doesn't spend his time working all day. I mean come on I hardly even know Andrew. This isn't what I want Hannah. I never asked for any of this. All I I wanted was to be happy. That's all I want."

Andrew's P.O.V:
I heard every single word she was saying. I heard it all. She probably thought I wasn't listening but I was hearing everything, I wished I hadn't. The fact that she's miserable living here with me just makes me feel some type of way. I feel bad for not being able to be her source of happiness. Not making her happy like I should be. It slowly was tearing me apart.

Bella's P.O.V:
"Well sis do you want to leave already?" She asked. "Of course let me just let Andrew know, I'll be right back." It felt awkward having to tell or message Andrew where I would go all the time, never knew why but he said it was just a public issue. It's not like I went out all the time either way. I don't even have friends to go out with. *sigh* I made my way into his office.

"Hey me and Hannah are going out now." I said. "I'm going too." He replied. What even. "Dude sorry but I don't think so." "Yes I am. I'm going to go whether you like it or not." "okay well whatever I hope you like wedding dress shopping, because that's what we'll be doing. All day long." I emphasized the last three words to make it sound miserable.