Dinner (Part 2)

{Andrews P.O.V}
-
Throughout the car ride to the restaurant she just talked about her passion towards the stars. I found it adorable. Her passion was so I don't know, something I've never seen I. Someone.
-
There was a time where we both touched hands. The car was getting a little cold, so we both turned the heat on at the same time and ended up touching hands. She moved hers away first. After that she carelessly ranted about the fact that she was basically a potato. Saying how many rejections she's received from guys. I found that hard to believe, she's just breath taking.

"I'm serious, there was once this guy I dated like a decade ago. His name was Justin, and I had this insanely huge crush on him. Let's just say I really liked the boy." She started telling me a story. "Yeah, liked huh?" I made fun of her. "Shh shush and listen, well Justin was like the school jock I guess you could say, and well I was that typically quiet smart girl that never talked."

"I find that hard to believe." She glared at me and laughed. "Well anyways, I was dared by my friend Madi to ask him out right, so I did."  "Savage" I whispered. "I heard that, well but when I did, he basically looked at me and insulted me in front of the whole school. He said that I'd have to get my eyebrows done and get rid of my acne first. He also said he'd rather lick a garbage can before dating me." She said it with such a sad tone in her voice. "I was never the chosen one." It broke my heart hearing this. "Well that Justin guy was a complete jerk. He doesn't know what he's missing on." That slipped from my mouth. It was true though.

"Yeah but guess this, now he's trying to hit me up again. He somehow managed to get my number and texted me saying he'd like a chance. I'm just like, um no thanks suck a toe. bye." I started laughing so hard.

"Too bad you're off the market huh."
"Yupp. What he's missing on."  She said. That made me smile.
-
*10 minutes later of countless rants*
-
{Bella's P.O.V}
-
It felt nice to be able to have a conversation with him for once. I told him so many stories and I watched as he intently listened closely to every word I said.
-
"Okay we're here." He said with a smile interrupting me from my thinking. I took a glance and the restaurant was called, "Night". I've never seen this restaurant but I did hear once that they only open in nights... I wonder why. We pulled up to the main entrance and a young man with the name of Tom took the car, and asked if we had reservations.

"Yes. Reservations for Andrew Wright." Andrew replied. "Ahh okay." He said with a smirk in his face. "Follow me up inside and we'll get you seated. We went inside and this young lady waited for us. The restaurant looked dark and empty, that was because no one was there. It was only the four of us there. "Debra this is Mr.Wright, he made the reservation. Please seat them." She nodded. "Hope you enjoy your night." Tom said then he took the car keys and went back outside.
-
"Please follow me this way." Debra told us with a smile. "Oh wait. First I need to do something." Andrew interrupted.

He placed his hand inside his suit and then grabbed to what seemed like a black blindfold. "It's a surprise. Mind if I put these on you?" He asked. What was this all about? "Sure, just if I fall I'm blaming you." Debra giggled and smiled at us. He turned me over took the blindfold and gently placed them over my face. His touch was so gentle. "There all done." He said. I couldn't see anything.
-
"Okay now follow me this way, and I'll take you to your seats." Debra said.

"Andrew ANDREW WHERE ARE YOU? I SWEAR IF THIS IS A TRICK AND YOU LEAVE ME IM GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE BALLS." I was panicking at this point.

"Calm down Bella I won't leave you. I'm right here behind you." He whispered in my ear, sending sparkles down my whole body. Suddenly I feel a touch on my waist. He was holding me from behind and guiding the way. It felt like something I've never felt before.
-
{Andrews P.O.V}
-
I held her from behind her waist. Her small waist. She panicked a bit at first but then relaxed as I started walking behind her guiding her through the way. I felt happy that she didn't feel uncomfortable at my touch. The truth is, I wanted to wrap my arms through all of her waist and pull her back towards me, and kiss her gently in the neck.
-
{Bella's P.O.V}
-
I felt safe having him behind me.
-
"Okay we're here." I heard Debra say after walking a few steps that felt like a beautiful eternity with Andrew behind me. He then let go of me. Ah dang it.
-
"Okay I'll leave you two alone. Enjoy the beautiful night." She said. What even? "Thank you very much." Andrew said. I heard what seemed like Debra's heels fade as she walked away leaving only me and Andrew alone in this place I couldn't even see.
-
"Okay, I'm going to take these off now." He reached behind and slowly took them off. I tried to get a good look at the sight of where we were.
-
"Wow this is absolutely beautiful." Was what I first said. The restaurant was like none other. All the tables were pushed away leaving only our table under the glass ceiling revealing the beautiful night sky. The beautiful night stars. This was like a setting off a fairytale. The Stars were so visible and their shine was so bright and illuminating.
-
"Hope you like it. I reserved  the whole restaurant for only us. So you would be the only one getting to see the stars." Andrew said a few steps behind me.