Home Sweet Home

A/N: sorry i've bee so distracted lately that i never mentioned Mr. and Mrs.Wrights name. Their names are Ben and Isabel! hope you enjoy!

We arrived at a private airport. Wow i guess we didn't actually have a plane to catch, more like a private jet. Andrew got out first and then Ben and Isabel. "Well we're here." Ben said. well no shit, we have this huge jet right in front of us. "We have to go, we have a meeting to go to tomorrow." isabel mentioned. "Whoah wait, i thought you were going with us." i said. "Oh honey, Andrew's a grown man he doesn't live with us, he has his own house in Miami and you will be leaving with him." she replied. What the fruit man????!  I don't want to live ALONE with this man. "Im sorry, but your parents are aware of it." Ben said. "Well why didn't anyone say anything about having to live alone with him." "Well because if we would've said so, you would've not given up." These evil wicked people. (not really but yeah)

"We love you both, take care and behave, we'll talk soon!" Then they got back in the limo and left. What now? I didn't wanna go live with him at all whatsoever. He doesn't do anything. Like he barely talks at all. He's just full of mystery's. I grabbed my bags and had no other choice but to follow him inside the jet. This really nice man took my bags and placed them in their rightful place. The jet was big and had a little room and a bathroom. "You can take the room." he slowly said. His voice was so deep, different from the one i heard when he was looking for me. Yet i did not hesitate, so i went in and belly flopped on the bed. After all it was my graduation day. 

As the jet took off, i grabbed my phone and connected my earphones. I started listening to M83 too late. It made me sad, it was a sad song. Then sleep took over me. 

THUMP THUMP   A loud sound woke me up. Ahh geez the plane had just landed. I got up and made my way out of the very comforting dark room. Andrew was still asleep. idiot. i looked outside of one of the windows and noticed it was still dark out. I went back in the room to get my phone. When i walked out i saw Andrew had woken up. I walked right past him and went down the stairs to touch the ground. "I love you ground." There was one of Andrews car there waiting for us. Being the very strong and independent woman i am i didn't ask for help and carried my luggage inside the back of his car. He didn't say much at all, and i was not ready for even more awkwardness so instead of sitting in the passengers seat i just sat in the back seat. 

He began driving us. Once again i blocked everything out by listening to music. Especially when you go on night car rides and listen to your depressing music and just reflect on life. i do that all the time. I leaned my head against the window and saw the stars shine bright in the dark sky. The city lights were also very beautiful. Then suddenly like always i fell asleep. 

Bang  ... Once again i was awaken by a loud noise. It was Andrew. This douche just left me in the car as he made his way out of the car. I stood up and opened the door and got out. I followed him into what im guessing is his house... House. nope. more like a mansion.

 "Wait but what about the luggage?" i said.

"We'll get it tomorrow morning." he said.

And thats when it hit me. I started to panic and get anxiety at the thought of having to live here from now on. Can't blame me. I have social anxiety and it's hard for me to cope with being with strangers. I took a moment and breathed. He opened the door and wow. There was a huge chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. It was huge. It was absolutely gorgeous. Modern furniture and everything was just so classy looking. There was no better way to explain it but the fact that it was everything a mansion would be. 

We started walking up the stair case up to the rooms. He opened the door to reveal a very beautiful room. Queen sized bed and everything. 

"This is your room." he coldly said. 

"My room is right across, if you need anything i'll be over in my room." 

"WAIT!" i just realized one important thing. 

"What?" 

"What am i going to wear to go to sleep?" i couldn't sleep in jeans and a shirt, thats not comfortable. 

"Wait here."

"Here you can wear this, and you can keep it." he threw me one of his white dress shirts. Then he left. It was over sized just how i like them. I undressed myself and put on the huge shirt. I felt weird. I was wearing a man's i barley know shirt. Oh well. I plopped onto the queen sized bed and checked my phone. 3 unseen messages from Madi.

M: Hey bella how's the new im living with an insanely hot and rich yet stranger man going?\

M: Bells answer me! 

M: Are you even alive? 

i replied;

B: Yeah sorry just got here. But so far i haven't died nor is it fun.

M: Shit out of luck, at least he's hot

B: He doesn't say much, but i gotta admit his house is beautiful

M: Yo no way its a mansion?! 

B: Yes you should def come visit someday i miss you guys so much :( 

M: We miss you too bells :(( and i don't think Mr. coldeyes would agree.

B: Well once i become his wife this house will technically be mine as well so i don't care.

M: Are you really up to become his wife? 

B: Do i have an option? 

M: Nah i don't think so... 

B: Exactly but hey i have to go its pretty late. talk to you tomorrow ily bye my child. 

M: bye ily2 .. and get some *winky emoji*

B: hah You're such an idiot bye 

I put my phone away and let the very soft bed drive me to sleep.