Unexpectedly

A/N: If you didn't notice I changed the idea from it being a ball to their official engagement party ;) BUT EHEMMM yeahhh...  :) ANYWHO I don't wanna spoil anything but ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I've UPDATED ANYTHING WOW IM SO SORRY, life has definitely been weird but I never planned on adandoning this story, Im going to finish it! Sorry for these small chapters that don't have much setting but I like detail so here ya go, EnJOY :) 

-
-
*Bella's P.O.V*
-
One thing that I've learned going to these parties would be that I literally suck at being social. Well at least with these type of people and by type I mean the rich elite. I am by far the last person that should be there, but hey tonight this party was for Andrew and I which was something good right? WAIT. What if they don't like me? What if they reject me? Okay who exactly am I referring to by they ? I shouldn't be stressing over if they accept me or not, the only ones I've needed to impress have been Isabella, and Ben and they love me. But also Andrew... slowly but surely I'll get him to fall for me.
-

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Whoah, didn't know I had it in me too look this good. I had found the perfect dress in the core of my closet, I've actually never worn but it was a gift from my grandmother a while back. Thank god it still fit me, quite perfectly actually. It was a light creamed colored mermaid body fitted dress. Simple but classy. For my shoes I had simple white stiletto high heels. My makeup was natural but just perfect with red lipstick and my hair was curled.
-
I looked at the clock and it was already 5:50 pm, Andrew should be here any minute now. I just gotta wait a bit longer and not get dirty. Being the clumsy human I am, I always managed to spill or stain something on me whenever I wore something decent. God, why did you have to make me such a flop? Just then, I heard the door downstairs open. Andrew was home just in time. This guy was always on time, he's either too early or just literally on time. I don't know how he does it because, I on the other hand am either too early or too late; there is no in-between.  Man, why do I always talk inside my head a lot? 

-

"Hey Bella, I'm home, Its almost time to go so if you're ready, come down." He said from downstairs. Okay, this is how its gonna go down; Bella, you're gonna not die while walking down and you're gonna actually walk down those stairs and flip your hair a bit and be extra and make it dramatic. Actually wished I could successfully accomplish that though.

-

"Alright, I'm coming down now!" I practically yelled; okay I was blessed with good lungs but not a good face? Great job on that one mom and dad. Anyways, I started walking out the room with my clutch. And we're walking, We're walking, no need to rush down, I won't die, NOT TODAY SATAN. The things that go through my mind honestly are just, wow.

-

*Andrew's P.O.V* 

-

"Alright, I'm coming down now!" she yelled from upstairs. Why did she have to yell? It's not like I wouldn't be able to hear her if she doesn't yell, I mean this house is literally practically empty. There's no one else besides Bella and I-, Wait. Was this really how lonely it is? If it feels lonely with both of us just being here, I can't imagine how lonesome she must feel whenever I'm not around; especially with the fact that I practically live in my office. Maybe I should change that, maybe I can start working from the office I have upstairs instead, that way she won't be so lonely and I can start spending more time with her. Doesn't matter how, but something here doesn't feel right; that has to change. 

-

Suddenly, I started hearing her walking down the stairs only to reveal her beauty. Wow. She looked beautiful, well she was just beautiful with or without makeup. As a matter of fact, she didn't even need makeup. She could be wearing only sweatpants and a hoodie and still be looking beautiful. I'm so lucky, I don't even know why I complained about marrying her. Looking at her as she walks down the stairs makes me think; wow I really am the luckiest man.