Chapter 2: The Wrights

A/N: hey guys sorry that i didn't update... i was going to but a family member passed away a few days after i posted the graduation chapter and so it was pretty hard but im back :) hope you enjoy

I hopped in my brothers car as he drove us home. Mom left with dad in their car. On our way home, he looked somewhat sad, and i recall that look on his face when mom said their was a surprise waiting for me at home. Why would he be sad? I mean shouldn't he be happy for me? like come on, i don't really like surprises, but honestly whatever surprise was waiting for me at home he wasn't happy about it. Even if my parents would decide sending me off to some college far away from home i think he would be happy for me unless of course they would be shipping me somewhere like in Europe or something just to get away from me.
It was really starting to worry me, so i decided to get a few hints from him "Hey, so whats up with the surprise.... What is it?!" ... "Can't you wait until we get home?" he said. "You know i don't like surprises.. now tell me what is it? Or at least give me a hint. Will i like it?" "Oh trust me you'll lovvveee it." He was being sarcastic. "okay i know you're being sarcastic, man just tell me because what if they're shipping me somewhere just to get me away? Like i need to know these things so i can run away, i mean i don't wanna leave you guys. Even though i don't really love you that much at the point where i would live with you all for the rest of my entire life but you know." "No i don't know, anyways mom & dad love you too much but again i don't doubt it'll ever happen, you annoy the hell out of them a lot." "Geez so much for wanting to stay with you all, i mean at least ship me to the Bahamas or something or SPAIN YES SEND ME TO SPAIN." "Can you Just shut up for once ?" "Fine whatever, im just saying." Well that went well. He's so stubborn man. Well i guess I'll just have to wait until i get home.

As we pulled up to our driveway, mom & dad were already waiting for us at the doorsteps. I didn't really notice anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. Just a typical family waiting for their totally insanely awesome, cool kids to get home, nothing strange about that. "Oh im so glad you two are finally home, what took you so long?" mom said. "Oh you know, Bella with her annoying self." john said. "Annoying? Me? Pshmm. When i leave you're gonna miss my 'Annoying' self." i said with pride of my NOT annoying but loud voice.

We walked inside and there it was...
A huge table full of food ! My absolute favorites were all there. Was this a dream? oh man. I love food. I love Food. From cakes, to pudding, to cheescakes oml i was in heaven. And the food!! Pizza, Chicken Wings, Hamburgers, Fries... Everything you could possibly think of ! (A/N: Sorry lol comment what you thought it was going to be !) Anywho we washed our hands and sat down. "Mom this is just amazing! Thank You for the surprise man." "You're welcome sweetie, but this isn't really your actual surprise." she said. "What? i can't imagine it getting any better than this. Nothing can be better than food. Ever." seriously nothing.

Just as i reached for a slice of pizza, "Stop. no not yet Bella we have visit-" at that there was a knock on the door. "Ahh he's here!" mom said with such enthusiasm. "What the-" "Bella! Watch your mouth, we have visitors, be on your best behavior!" she went to open the door. Who did these people think they are to be interrupting MY eating time. Honestly this is MY graduation day. In came in a couple, One tall kinda old looking man, but was quite handsome for an old man, And beside him came a Slim brunette Woman. She was beautiful. How can old people be beautiful? was that legal? was it even possible? Well, this couple we're like the old version of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. They we're a beautiful couple. Behind them was this man. he was just wow. He had brown hair, and it was a comb over. His eyes. They were deep ocean blue. i could stare at him all day long.

He was the definition of hot, perfection, and that body. I could just eat him. Wait what? Get with the program Bella these people interrupted your dream feast. Ughh i was right they did interrupt, anyone who interrupts me while im eating never makes it out alive. Nahh just kidding, but im serious.

"Bella, I would like you to meet Mr. and Mrs.Wright." oh so they're the wrights. Mom mentioned them to me before but honestly i never payed any attention to her, these people seemed so boring. "And their son, Andrew Wright." oh so his name is Andrew. okay great. "They've come tonight to celebrate your graduation with us tonight." she said. "Not to be rude or anything but why?" i said. "They have your surprise." "They're family now." What the? family? what? my surprise? what the hell is going on?

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed :) I'll update soon)