Chapter 12

Xiao Xu has thin lips, and his mouth is very sharp. He talked about it, but made Gu Suier confused.

She thought for a while, and remembered that the old lady seemed to have mentioned that it was the second girl who asked for ebony eggs when she ate them all and didn't give them.

Is it because Xiao Xu wants to eat eggs?

Although eggs are a good thing, Suier is not something that she has to eat. Thinking about it, her peers only remember to give them to the young lady and the eldest girl, but forget the second girl.

I immediately reflected on it and said respectfully and carefully: "Second girl, you are talking about the black-bone egg, I still have it. If you want it, I will let the mother send it to you later."

"I'm pooh! Who cares about your rotten eggs!" Xiao Xu was very angry: "When you think I don't know you, you just flatter yourself in front of the old lady, and get a good thing but show it in front of me. You don't take it. Look in the mirror and see what you are, thinking that you are great if you are pregnant with the third brother's child?"

She was so angry that she laughed instead: "I'm still waiting for my mother to send it to me. If I don't know, I thought it was you who laid the egg. I really thought of myself as a gadget!"

Listening to Xiao Xu's words, Gu Suier was a little confused.

Xindao is about to give her an egg, is she still so angry? What is this for? I was in front of the old lady to please me and behaved, so what did she do?

Thinking of this, I was helpless, so I had to say: "You don't want that egg, and I can't do it, the second girl, I will retire first."

After speaking, we must go home.

Seeing that she was not angry or angry, Xiao Xu didn't seem to care at all. On the contrary, he jumped and furious. He was really embarrassed at the moment.

"stop!"

Gu Suier stopped obediently: "Second girl, are you okay?"

Xiao Xu: "You just left? Why are you so thick-skinned?"

Gu Suier: "The second girl said she was greedy and wanted to eat eggs. I said I asked Mother An to deliver the eggs to you. If you are greedy, you can eat them, but you just don't want to eat them. What do you want me to do? If you don't leave, do you still have to stay here and listen to what you don't understand."

Of course she has to go, she can't stay here and listen to her scolding herself.

It doesn't matter if she gets scolded by herself, but she doesn't want the tadpole in her belly to be scolded with her before she is born.

Xiao Xu looked at her softly, but she was just a country girl. If she didn't have the flesh and blood of her third brother inexplicably, she wouldn't even be qualified to be a maid in the house. How could she be a concubine! So she settled to pay attention from the beginning, and slammed Gu Sui'er hard to see, so she could kill the chicken to show the monkey, letting people know that Xiao Xu was not easy to provoke.

She is also going to take the women's school exam this year. She wants to let everyone know that she is promising!

Who would have thought that this country girl turned back to herself when she tried to use her methods to gain prestige.

The key is that what she said...with a plausible appearance, she actually left herself speechless.

Xiao Xu suddenly became so angry that she didn't know what to say. She blushed, and squinted to look at Gu Suier: "Okay, this is how a dog looks down on people. You are fond of my eldest sister, and my old lady, but you leave me Xiao Xu. What do you think, even if I'm a concubine, do you think I'm not from the Xiao family? I'm also father's daughter and sister's sister!"