Chapter 31

About that night, Gu Suier thought a thousand times and ten thousand times in her heart.

Slowly, she understood, and they kissed again.

Maybe the one before is not a real kiss, this time.

Gu Suier was sitting there looking at the Yiyi bamboo forest outside, listening to the faint rhyme, thinking idiotically, it turns out that kissing is killing and inspiring.

Mother An always smiled when she saw her like this.

"Now Sanye and the little lady sleep in the same room. The little lady is really fascinated. At night, she looks at Sanye and doesn't want to look away. At night, she sits in front of the window and thinks about Sanye. These five confuses!"

Sanye and the young lady are in a good relationship, and she is naturally happy, but after thinking about it, she starts to worry about her again.

No matter how much Sanye loves the little lady, the little lady is not a regular wife, but just a concubine.

The third master will marry the one-bedroom wife sooner or later, how will the regular wife treat the little lady? When the third master has a wife, will he ignore the little lady again?

In the depths of the Hou Men, there are not many such things, and Mother An has seen many.

If it was before, she would think that if you were a concubine, it would be good enough to be pampered for a while, and she was expecting to occupy a man for a lifetime. Isn't it enough to take advantage?

But now she doesn't think much.

She looked at Gu Suier's obsession with San Ye, thinking how sad she would be if San Ye hugged another woman, and began to feel sorry for her.

"Little madam, you are pregnant. If you can give birth to a young master, you can barely gain a foothold in this deep house compound, but you have to be cautious if the road is long in the future!"

Mother An reminded me roundly.

"I know, Mother An." There was a slight smile in Gu Suier's eyes, and the corners of her mouth were full of sweetness.

Seeing that she didn't understand at all, Mother An had to continue.

"Little madam, you have to pay attention, after all, now that the belly is big, it should be divided into rooms."

Gu Suier touched her stomach, her eyes flowed, her eyes were faintly charming, her clear eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of mist rising from the river in the morning.

"Mother An, you think too much. My third master and I are not doing anything, we just lie down to sleep together."

Mother An was taken aback and looked at Gu Suier.

Although she is only fifteen years old, one year younger than the eldest young lady, Xiao Jin, born with a weak bone and a slim shape, and occasionally she is childish and charming in her speech, but besides that charming and charming, at this time she has added out of thin air. A bit of a woman's charm.

It's soft and tender that makes a man feel so tender.

Even when she looked out the window with those misty and moist eyes, she could feel the longing she engraved on that man.

Mother An's expression paused, and she suddenly remembered that the first Gu Suier who came to Ruiding Hou's Mansion was nothing more than a beautiful country girl.

The eyebrows are exquisite and picturesque, but they are rustic and stupid as a country folk.

But it's different now.