Chapter 36

A farce came to an end, the old lady led her daughter-in-law and granddaughter-in-law to send away the Empress Empress and Princess Zhaoyang in embarrassment. After looking at each other, the people of Ruiding Houfu went away and restored the peace of the past.

Gu Suier leaned on the couch, her heart full of anxiety.

Although Xiao Heng said she would not marry her, she still didn't believe it.

She kept thinking about Princess Zhaoyang's words before she left.

Princess Zhaoyang said that she will marry Xiao Heng sooner or later.

If she married Xiao Heng, she would be Xiao Heng's wife.

There is no one in their Gujiazhuang who takes a concubine, but in the town, there seems to be a very wealthy employee who has a concubine, and that concubine gave birth to a daughter. Later, when Yuanwai died, his wife sold her concubine to others. I heard that it was still not a good place.

Gu Suier thought for a while, and somewhat understood.

If the princess is really allowed to marry Xiao Heng as his wife, then he will not be sold by the princess.

I was sold out, that little tadpole, wouldn’t the little tadpole have no mother?

The princess will definitely bully her little tadpole desperately.

When she thought about it, she felt uncomfortable and uneasy, and she couldn't sleep well, and she couldn't lie flat.

At this moment, Xiao Heng came in, without saying a word, just so silently he took a twig and sat on the side of the bed.

Gu Suier was still thinking about the matter just now, so she wondered what she should do.

And Xiao Heng looked at Gu Suier on the bed silently, watching her lying there with frowned eyebrows, water gleaming in her clear eyes, and staring blankly at Jinding Dingzi, thinking she was Frightened silly and haven't recovered.

"She is gone."

"Um..." Gu Suier thought secretly in her heart.

"She will never step into the Hou Mansion again."

In fact, it is impossible for the father-in-law to want to go out of the palace in the future.

Even the emperor had begun to think about finding a marriage for Princess Zhaoyang, so that she could marry away from Yanjing City.

For the much-loved and arrogant Princess Zhaoyang, this is already a great punishment.

"Really..." She still didn't believe it.

"You can sleep for a while."

"I can not sleep."

Gu Suier felt bitter. She was already thinking about what kind of hardship the little tadpole would have if she was sold away.

Will the princess push him into the water to drown?

The more I think about it, the more I get scared, and my face pales at the end.

"Let the doctor prescribe a medicine?" Xiao Heng suggested.

Prescribe a medicine, this is his idea to solve the problem.

However, Gu Suier didn't want to take medicine. Where did she take the medicine, she was full of bitterness, and the medicine would also be bitter.

She thought about it and looked at Xiao Heng eagerly.

"San Ye, can I ask you something?"

Xiao Heng lowered his head and looked at her.

As a result of falling into the water, even though the hair had been covered with a towel and dried, it was still not taken up. Instead, it was draped over the thin shoulders, and the white face against the pure white face became white as snow.