Chapter 29

After noon, Xiao Heng suddenly received an order to let him enter the palace.

Gu Suier remembered what the eldest lady had said before, and the eldest lady would also let Xiao Heng enter the palace. Xiao Heng would not go, now the emperor has made an order.

After receiving the order, Xiao Heng didn't say anything but said quietly: "I'll be back tonight."

Gu Suier nodded obediently: "Yeah."

In the evening it was the Mid-Autumn Festival family banquet in the Hou Mansion. I heard Xiao Jin and Lu Qingyi talk about many tricks, guessing lantern riddles, playing cards, and writing a poem or something.

She doesn't know much about these.

If Xiao Heng were there, she would feel much better in her heart.

So when Xiao Heng said that, she was relieved.

Suddenly Xiao Heng left.

After Xiao Heng had left, Gu Suier sat at the window to herself, stupidly remembering how Xiao Heng kissed herself.

She knew that this was what it was like to kiss.

It's no wonder that Aunt Bao remembers her after kissing the young master of the inn house, no wonder the young master lay on the kang and cried a lot after kissing someone else.

She touched her lips and couldn't help but recall the taste again.

Like fire and ice, it is the taste of a bonfire burning in the extreme cold mountain night. Approaching the raging flame with your hand, there is a biting cold wind on one side and the burning heat on the other.

She let her body lean weakly on the back of the chair, closed her eyes, and missed him.

As long as she thinks about him, she feels as if her body is about to burn and burn to ashes.

"Little madam, what do you think are these pictures?" Mother An's voice interrupted her reverie.

She raised her face and looked over and saw that Mother An was carefully holding two paintings in her hand.

It seems to be painted in Xiao Heng's room before.

"This... will move here too?"

At this exit, she heard her own voice twisting, soft and delicate, like the sound made after the whole person turned into a pool of water.

Suddenly, his face blushed.

Fortunately, Mother An smiled, as if she hadn't noticed at all: "Yes, the third master told me to move over, and that he will live here in the future."

Gu Suier calmed down and said warmly, "Then wait for the third master to come back to see where it fits."

Mother An said, "No, San Ye means you will be the master."

As she spoke, she leaned over and smiled wrinkly: "San Ye will sleep in the same room with the little madam from now on, so she won't be separated."

Gu Suier was a little embarrassed on the face. Mother An taught herself a lot before, pulling her hands to take off her clothes and kissed her. At the time, she listened and didn't think so. Now she really kissed Xiao Heng. Goodbye Mother An , But many shy, dare not look at Mother An.

"Then put it on the east wall, hang that place, you can see it as soon as you come in, and it's conspicuous."

"Okay! Hang it here, San Ye must like it here too."

For a while, other small households were placed in the house. Some were originally in Xiao Heng's house, and some were obviously taken out of the warehouse.