Chapter 34

Gu Suier didn't understand what confession was.

She knew that it was the emperor's daughter Princess Zhaoyang who was going to kill herself.

The biggest person in the world is the emperor, and the emperor's daughter is the most noble daughter in the world.

Can she let the most honorable daughter give herself an account?

Gu Suier remembered that Princess Zhaoyang had almost given herself a whip in the Guiyuan before, but in the end she could not get rid of it. The old lady also said it was over.

She didn't think that happened, but she was still scared, and Princess Zhaoyang still wanted her to die.

The old lady is the emperor's aunt and a very noble person, but no matter how much the old lady loves herself, she may not turn to herself.

There are too many people the old lady wants to dote on. Her own granddaughter and the emperor's nephew's daughter are all her cusps.

I'm actually far away.

Now that Princess Zhaoyang almost killed her, who can confess to herself, who can let Princess Zhaoyang give herself an confession.

When Gu Suier heard this, she didn't say a word. She thought it was impossible, maybe Xiao Heng was comforting herself.

Although he does not seem to be a comforter.

What I didn't expect was that at this moment, I heard voices and footsteps outside.

Then, hula la, there seemed to be many people in the yard.

Gu Suier looked at Xiao Heng puzzledly. She didn't understand what was going on outside.

Grandma An entered the house with a pale face and looked at Xiao Heng in a panic: "San Ye, a group of guards from the palace came out of the courtyard. I heard that the emperor is here! This, what can I do!"

The emperor, the emperor?

The little baby in Gu Suier's belly seemed to be shocked and kicked.

She didn't dare to lie down now, so she was about to get up.

She knew that even if she had missing arms and legs, she would have to get up when the emperor came.

Xiao Heng gave her a soothing glance: "Don't move, just lie down."

Ah...Is this all right...

Gu Suier didn't understand.

Xiao Heng instructed Mother An: "The little lady has caught the cold and is in poor health, so she can rest well."

Mother An was frightened and suspicious, and she nodded hurriedly when she heard this: "Yes, yes, Sanye, the old slave knows!"

Suddenly Xiao Heng went out.

After a while, the old lady came in with a lady in her arms.

The lady was born well, graceful and graceful, with a phoenix embroidered dress and beaded all over her body. She is also extremely honorable when she walks.

Gu Suier saw it in the Jin Tent, wondering in her heart, thinking about which one it was, but she watched the noble lady approaching and quickly closed her eyes.

Xiao Heng didn't let her get up. She was uncomfortable lying there after all, so she might as well pretend to sleep.

The group of people walked closer, and Gu Suier could smell a scent across the tent.

The scent made her uncomfortable, and she couldn't smell too strong since she was pregnant.

Almost sneezed, but fortunately he desperately used his nails to pick the palm of his hand and restrained it.