Chapter 35

What Princess Zhaoyang said was so taken for granted, as if this were the truth.

She gave a solution to the problem. The blood in Gu Suier's stomach was gone, so she could help Xiao Heng give birth to one.

Such a simple thing.

All the people in Ruiding Hou's Mansion, from the eldest lady, the grandmother and the second grandmother, to Xiao Jinxiaoxu, all the female families were shocked by the shameless appearance of the Zhaoyang princess.

If you don't listen carefully, you don't know what a good solution she has come up with!

The old lady was also a little shocked, but after all she had experienced battles, the crutches under her hand poked the ground, and after moving her body, she still looked calm on the surface.

I haven't noticed how this kid is doing this before.

Pride is arrogant, the royal princess's golden branches and jade leaves should be favored, and arrogance is nothing, she likes it.

But now it's like this... it's unreasonable... and a bit shameless.

An unmarried princess clamored to have a child for Prince Houfu?

The old lady shook her head secretly, thinking that today's princess would be different from her before, one generation is not as good as one generation!

And the queen, the mother of Princess Zhaoyang, did not react for a while. After a while, she suddenly sank her face and yelled in a majestic manner: "It's nonsense! Dignified Princess of Zhaoyang, you all What nonsense are you talking about!"

Princess Zhaoyang is not afraid of the queen at all. She was so wronged and stomped bitterly: "Mother, what's wrong with me? I just like Xiao Heng, am I wrong? I want him to be my husband, aren't you? You promised me to ask my father to grant a marriage, but the result? My concubine entered the door before my marriage was granted, and even had a big belly?"

She was so angry that she pointed to Gu Suier on the bed, staring at her belly and said: "I don't allow it, anyway I don't! I want to marry Xiao Heng, the child in the belly of this concubine, can't stay, or I will enter in the future. The Xiao family will kill this evil seed too! I will never allow such a thing to exist in this world!"

Even though Gu Suier knew that Xiao Heng would protect herself, even if she was at a loss as if she were watching a big show, at this time, she couldn't help feeling cold behind her back.

Princess Zhaoyang deliberately pushed herself into the water, and she pushed herself into the water to kill her little tadpole.

Her little tadpole, she didn't allow anyone to harm him, she must protect the little tadpole.

She was angry in her heart, and she hated the Zhaoyang princess a little, thinking about how this person is so bad that she actually wanted to harm her little tadpole.

Little Tadpole is so small, she is too bad.

If this person is not a princess, she can't wait to rush to strangle her.

Standing by, Xiao Heng naturally noticed the changes in Gu Suier's eyes. Her eyes were extremely clear, reflecting all the changes in her heart.

He raised his hand, touched her lightly, and then walked out of the room.

After a while, someone set up a screen in the room, and then the door opened.

Xiao Heng walked in with the emperor.

The emperor coldly looked at his favorite daughter, Princess Zhaoyang, and said word by word: "Zhaoyang, kneel down."

Princess Zhaoyang was arrogant and raised her chin: "Father, if you want me to kneel, then you must give me a reason. I can kneel on Zhaoyang's ancestors and my ancestors, and I can kneel down on my father and queen. In my concubine's room, which one does my father want me to kneel on?"