Chapter 138-143

The little Ah Chen bullied Ba Mujing for a while, and finally lost his color, and the faces of Beidi soldiers around him were not very good.

After all, Ba Mujing is their sixth prince of Beidi, and now he is riding as a donkey, which is really unsightly.

"Achen, don't mess around." Finally, Xiao Heng, who was standing next to him with his hands, said.

"Father, I still want to ride a donkey!" Xiao Ah Chen was very playful. He was a little unhappy when he heard his father say that he would not let him play, so he puffed his mouth in protest.

"No, go back." Xiao Heng said concisely, but he would not allow his son to mess around.

After all, the few kicks he just kicked were enough for Ba Mujing to go back and heal his injuries for two months. Now Ah Chen uses Ba Mujing as a horse again, which is regarded as a humiliation to him.

"Huh!" Xiao Achen's mouth was so small that he could hang an oil bottle, and he glanced at Ba Mujing reluctantly. After all, he listened to his father's words and went back to find his mother.

When everyone saw the scene, they were finally relieved. The Beidi people thought that the shameful things had finally passed, and the Da Zhao soldiers thought, if they humiliate the Sixth Prince so much, they are afraid that Beidi people will not see it. , Will be annoyed.

After all, you can't kill people. Rabbits will bite if they are in a hurry. What's more, they are the sixth prince of Beidi, the first warrior of Beidi.

After the embarrassed Ba Mujing was helped by his subordinates, he wiped his face ugly: "Xiao Heng, I believe in what Ba Mujing said, I lost to you, so let your son humiliate me. For a while, today this matter is over, but if there is a future, I will avenge today! You wait!"

Xiao Heng glanced at him lightly: "Okay."

Princess Zhaoyang sneered and said: "My sixth son, don't talk big words here, and go home quickly. Your father is still waiting for you to serve!"

Ba Mujing glanced at Princess Zhaoyang coldly: "Mother concubine, should you follow us back to Beidi Palace?"

As long as Princess Zhaoyang follows him back, what can he do?

Bah, marry his father, right? He asks her first, let's see how she marries his father!

Princess Zhaoyang stretched her hands out: "Maybe I forgot to tell you just now. My husband, King Beidi, said that I am weak and need to go back to the capital of the Jokhang city of Yanjing to raise my body, so that I can go back to my mother's home for a good rest."

Unexpectedly, Ba Mujingwan took a sip of angrily, and ordered his subordinates: "Go!"

For a while, the Beidi people retreated, and the generals of Da Zhao also followed Xiao Heng back, and the two sides separated.

Seeing that everything was over, Gu Suier was finally relieved.

She was frightened these days, and now she returned to the carriage that Xiao Heng had prepared, looking at the Dazhao soldiers around, she felt at ease in her heart.

When she was at ease, she felt sleepy.

She is now pregnant, and she gets tired easily, so she closed her eyes and rested there with her arms around Xiao Achen.

Who knew this break, I really fell asleep. When I woke up, I saw that the carriage was still walking forward slowly, but there was a little Xiao Heng beside him, and Guizhi, Baoya and even Ah Chen were already there. Is gone.

Xiao Heng was staring at her, his eyes warm and calm, as if he had guarded her for a long time.

"Where is Ah Chen?" She subconsciously sat up.