Chapter 54

When entering the palace this time, the emperor rewarded all kinds of jewels, silks, satin, satin and satin, and ate them. The **** Hu personally brought them to him the next day. There were everything in there.

These things were all packed in boxes wrapped in bright yellow satin, and they were moved to the Tingzhuyuan with the same flowing water, and finally they were piled up in a corner.

The old ladies and elders were all there, one by one dressed in the clothes of a fateful wife, kneeling outside to thank you.

Gu Suier was just an ordinary concubine, and she didn't say anything. Naturally, she followed far behind and bowed and bowed to thank the emperor.

Who knew that Eunuch Hu, after speaking with the old lady, saw Gu Suier, and he walked up to her in person and said with a smile: "Madam, please get up soon. It's not long after the full moon, and it's cold outside. Please take care of yourself."

Eunuch Hu came out, but everyone who was there was a little surprised.

You must know that there is an old lady who is kneeling in front, and they are all impertinent. Eunuch Hu actually spoke to Gu Suier first, and he was so pleasant.

The Xiao Xu next to him was nothing but secretly shocked. Only Xiao Jin, who didn't understand, could not help but secretly pulled off her sister-in-law's sleeve and asked in a low voice; "How did Eunuch Hu treat her sister-in-law? So respectful?"

Although Grandma didn't know what was going on, she also vaguely guessed it.

She is also the eldest daughter of Hou Men's concubine, her family is Furui Houye, and her brothers are officials in the court. Although neither father nor brother dared to talk to her in detail, the meaning revealed in the words, knowing that there will be major changes in the court, even the queen's family life is not easy.

It even seems that the change must involve the third house of the family.

Therefore, these days, she is very careful, and is very knowledgeable about all matters concerning the three rooms.

She even could see that the second youngest grandma eagerly gave her nanny to the third room. There were also ways in this. The younger brothers and sisters must know about it, but just let it go.

So now she pursed her lips and smiled, shook her head, and motioned to sister-in-law not to say anything.

However, Xiao Jin was even more puzzled, and looked at Gu Suier in confusion.

Gu Suier was also flattered. After all, so many people in front of her, how could she single out her? Fortunately, she had also learned these etiquettes. After paying respectful respect to Eunuch Hu, she warmly said: "Thank Hu, the concubine body is okay. "

Eunuch Hu asked about the young master again, pulled a few words, then greeted the old lady and the old lady, talked about the emperor's greetings to the old lady, and left.

The old lady took Gu Suier into the house, and then gave Gu Suier a few words, and she gradually dispersed.

Gu Suier asked Guizhi to put these things into different categories, each room gave some, and also picked some scraps of silver to distribute to the servants below.

Guizhi was very quick to do things. He immediately took the silver, and according to the level of the servants underneath, they were scattered a little, with more than one or two, and the few with one or two hundred yuan.

Everyone was very happy when they got the rewards, just like the New Year.

Of course, some people mentioned it secretly. They didn't understand why the emperor came to Sanfang to give gifts, so he got a Master Sun, but which Houfu was not?