Chapter 79

Xiao Heng looked at the charming little woman beside him, but saw that the skin was as white as snow and tender as pink jade, snuggling close to him intimately, just like a person made by Shui'er.化的.

Only those who have touched it know how soft and watery the body is and how attractive it tastes.

The color of his eyes gradually darkened: "Go to the couch first."

Seeing his look, Gu Suier instantly understood. She blushed for a while, but she still whispered: "I haven't taken a bath yet. I'll take a bath first, then come over—"

Before this was finished, the man's formidable arm had already circled her waist.

The woman's waist was soft and slender, and she was trapped by the man, so she was confined there.

Xiao Heng bowed his head, staring at her small mouth opened slightly because of surprise, and said dumbly: "I will wash with you."

...

This scene is too shameful.

The woman who has been loved by a man is so charming and messy that people want to hurt her.

Xiao Heng bent over and hugged her, and then began to clean her, a little bit of cleansing, not letting go.

Feeling his warmth, Gu Suier suddenly cried, buried her face in his arms and cried.

"Don't like it?" Xiao Heng's voice was a rare roughness in the steaming mist.

"No..." buried in his arms, said weakly.

"It hurts?" Xiao Heng knew that he had passed a little bit today, and that he had done too hard, and he almost thought he would do something bad to the woman under him.

"...Nor." Her voice became softer, so soft that it was almost inaudible.

"Then why are you crying?" The slender and powerful fingers wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes pityingly. She had already washed her face, and tears soon appeared again.

Gu Suier bit her lip, and she didn't know what to say.

In fact, she didn't know what happened just now.

In the past, he was on the couch. Even though he was longer, it was okay. She could bear it. But today, maybe it's the relationship in the bathroom or the relationship behind him. She doesn't feel it anyway. Too the same. The thick, long and fiery rushing in and out of the sensitive skin, deepening into it again and again, every squeeze is particularly clear, but the speed is extremely fast and extremely ruthless, she feels that he has entered her heart.

The whole person seems to be floating, there is no decline, and it seems to be dreaming, not knowing whether it is true or not, like and dislike it, it is impossible to tell.

She thought stupidly for a long time, and finally raised her arm like a lotus root, wrapped it around his chest, and then pressed her face to his chest.

"I don't know, I think I am dead in your arms."

Died once and came back alive.

Xiao Heng stared at the woman in his arms, did not speak any more, just cleaned in silence, then wiped her off, and stepped back to the couch.

Pulling up the brocade tent, digging into the soft and warm brocade, the sky and the ground are compressed into this small space.

I just took a shower. Although the ground dragon in the room was burning warm, it was still a bit cold. Now I got into the bed, pressed against each other, ironing each other, and slowly not cold.